Wk 10-Arizona Cardinals @ LA Rams PreGame Thread. 11/07/22-11/12/22

urs

All Star
Reaction score
Rams may win, but they are scoring like 12 fewer points per game in 2022 vs 2021. I don't know if they could reach 33 points if the Cardinals laid down on the field.
How many yards does Higbee get on those plays that Seattle ran for the TE last week? I'm guessing between him and Kupp on misdirection plays we give up 175+

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This game is winnable. The Rams may be as bad as we are. They're still partying like it's 1999 (a Prince and greatest show on turf reference rolled into one, damn I'm on fire fellas).

Let's get the dub

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'd rather lose with Kyler shouting "screw it" than this 5 yard crap.
I personally think he's getting skittish and it's becoming ingrained. That's why all the dinkage. He was already a little "wobbly" hanging in the pocket, even during his best years, but it's becoming more pronounced imo. Before long his muscle memory is going to tell him to run at the first sign of pressure.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I personally think he's getting skittish and it's becoming ingrained. That's why all the dinkage. He was already a little "wobbly" hanging in the pocket, even during his best years, but it's becoming more pronounced imo. Before long his muscle memory is going to tell him to run at the first sign of pressure.
This is what I’m seeing.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yet he’s also afraid to run and contact adverse

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I have a good feeling about this week. I do just feel like we will pull this one off for change. We might just have turned that corner & the light has finally come on. Praise (insert name of choice here)!
I'll have some of what you're having lol. The light that will come on is when the Rams score & we don't. McVay owns Screensbury. Even a bad Rams team can beat this Cardinals team, we may not win another game all season. Our OL is so bad it's sickening, just wait till Aaron Donald gets through terrorizing the interior sunday. Kyler will live in the fetal position.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This game is winnable. The Rams may be as bad as we are. They're still partying like it's 1999 (a Prince and greatest show on turf reference rolled into one, damn I'm on fire fellas).

Let's get the dub
You forgetting who this team is coached by lol? Remember who coaches the bad Rams team that coach bro can't beat?

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He should just take off running because our OL is trash.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll have some of what you're having lol. The light that will come on is when the Rams score & we don't. McVay owns Screensbury. Even a bad Rams team can beat this Cardinals team, we may not win another game all season. Our OL is so bad it's sickening, just wait till Aaron Donald gets through terrorizing the interior sunday. Kyler will live in the fetal position.
Lol, good one :thumbup:

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
On any given Sunday! Rams are playing like ish! This is a winnable game!

Oh heck who am I kidding...

Rams 35
Cards 21

It will look closer than the game was because of 2 4th quarter garbage time TDs eating up 12 minutes of the clock in the 2 two minute drills.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Wasn't a single person here shouting we should sign 33 year old Justin Houston.
Is anyone here paid to make professional decisions for the cardinals? Just checking. Anyone? No?

Lots of people clamoring for an edge rusher. You didn’t think it was necessary. You were wrong. Again. In fact I think you were wrong the entire offseason.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Good. He was hired to call the plays. He can be fired because he failed at calling the plays.

The worst case scenario is Kliff is retained as a HC which he sucks at also and some other OC fixes the offense for him. If he can't call plays in the NFL Kliff is worthless.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good. He was hired to call the plays. He can be fired because he failed at calling the plays.

The worst case scenario is Kliff is retained as a HC which he sucks at also and some other OC fixes the offense for him. If he can't call plays in the NFL Kliff is worthless.
Wait a minute? Does that imply That any head coach that isn’t calling plays is worthless?

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait a minute? Does that imply That any head coach that isn’t calling plays is worthless?

Nope. It was what Kliff was specifically hired for. He was an "offensive guru". He has already shown that he makes questionable calls as a HC. So if he sucks at calling the plays then why keep him as a HC. We already know he sucks at that.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope. It was what Kliff was specifically hired for. He was an "offensive guru". He has already shown that he makes questionable calls as a HC. So if he sucks at calling the plays then why keep him as a HC. We already know he sucks at that.
I hate the guy too but I can’t assume that. If you take away all offensive play calling duties and he can concentrate on just HC type stuff he may be ok? Hard to say…. But yes I’m all for just getting rid of him…

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hate the guy too but I can’t assume that. If you take away all offensive play calling duties and he can concentrate on just HC type stuff he may be ok? Hard to say…. But yes I’m all for just getting rid of him…

Will taking away the play calling all of a sudden make this a more disciplined team? I doubt it.

The team takes on the personality of the coach and that isn't going to change.