OP
OP
oaken1

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
how about a simple play on words....reference some peoples thoughts the coach looks like Denzel...while also referencing that we as cardinals fans have been here before.

Deja Vu

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well remember... Denzel going back in time trying to prevent a disaster... Seems coach wilks might want to do the same thing

sure... you're also talking about one of Denzel's least successful movies in recent years.

And to be honest, I just don't see the resemblance.

OP
OP
oaken1

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
sure... you're also talking about one of Denzel's least successful movies in recent years.

And to be honest, I just don't see the resemblance.
Me neither... But for some reason folks have been running with it

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not to take this to another level but this is the teams patience for negativity right now. Our company has several club level tickets in my name.

So they called me and wanted to ask about Champagne room reservations.

I said I had none. Clients are taking the tickets this week.

Then she said that an email is coming Friday with the parking lot times and the uniform color.

I responded "Oh no mystery there, go with the all whites since we have already surrendered the season"

"That's not fair," she replied

"Well if the team is actually taking opinions here, with this Coach you are lucky..."

**Click**

"We renewed this year"

Yes that is right, the club level service team hung up on me in mid sentence because I dared to say the above.

This team has it's head so far up it's own ass right now I have no idea what to say.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Not to take this to another level but this is the teams patience for negativity right now. Our company has several club level tickets in my name.

Then she said that an email is coming Friday with the parking lot times and the uniform color.

I responded "Oh no mystery there, go with the all whites since we have already surrendered the season"

"Well if the team is actually taking opinions here, with this Coach you are lucky..."

**Click**

"We renewed this year"

Yes that is right, the club level service team hung up on me in mid sentence because I dared to say the above.

This team has it's head so far up it's own ass right now I have no idea what to say.
So sad really.

A couple of years ago I ask Michael if they ever thought about bringing back throwback jerseys from the 90’s with the bird & state flag on the sleeves. I was told nope because they’re associated with losing. Wow

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score

**Click**

"We renewed this year"

Just gave us the banner:

No Wins In The
Champagne Room.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So sad really.

A couple of years ago I ask Michael if they ever thought about bringing back throwback jerseys from the 90’s with the bird & state flag on the sleeves. I was told nope because they’re associated with losing. Wow

He’s not wrong in those uniforms are hideous

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

**Click**

"We renewed this year"

That’s shameful.

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
Cards fans,

Wow, I can't recall a more participative and emotional Banner messages thread in the past several years than this one. Surely a great place to vent though I would request going forward that there be a single MadJack's Banner Suggestions thread created by yours truly.

So, it's now Friday and the banner must be completed by Sat AM. Literally hundreds of great suggestions here debating whether to go negative or positive, being motivational or simply a forceful message from we fans.

However, it seems to me that the overriding objective for this week's banner should be MOTIVATIONAL. Imagine this: Larry Fitzgerald (or any players) enter the stadium Sunday with a sense of dread and waning enthusiasm. They then glance up at the banner knowing that it speaks for the fans and are suddenly consumed with a real sense of motivation when they read:

"NEVER GIVE UP"
"NOT TODAY"
"JUST DO IT"
"NO SURRENDER"

You get the idea so jump in...

Thanks,
MadJack.

OP
OP
oaken1

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Cards fans,

Wow, I can't recall a more participative and emotional Banner messages thread in the past several years than this one. Surely a great place to vent though I would request going forward that there be a single MadJack's Banner Suggestions thread created by yours truly.

So, it's now Friday and the banner must be completed by Sat AM. Literally hundreds of great suggestions here debating whether to go negative or positive, being motivational or simply a forceful message from we fans.

However, it seems to me that the overriding objective for this week's banner should be MOTIVATIONAL. Imagine this: Larry Fitzgerald (or any players) enter the stadium Sunday with a sense of dread and waning enthusiasm. They then glance up at the banner knowing that it speaks for the fans and are suddenly consumed with a real sense of motivation when they read:

"NEVER GIVE UP"
"NOT TODAY"
"JUST DO IT"
"NO SURRENDER"

You get the idea so jump in...

Thanks,
MadJack.

I would shy away from the nike slogan.

Not Today gets my vote I guess

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads