"Wishful Thinking" for MadJack's Banner - Bears Game

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Cards fans,

Wow, I can't recall a more participative and emotional Banner messages thread in the past several years than this one. Surely a great place to vent though I would request going forward that there be a single MadJack's Banner Suggestions thread created by yours truly.

So, it's now Friday and the banner must be completed by Sat AM. Literally hundreds of great suggestions here debating whether to go negative or positive, being motivational or simply a forceful message from we fans.

However, it seems to me that the overriding objective for this week's banner should be MOTIVATIONAL. Imagine this: Larry Fitzgerald (or any players) enter the stadium Sunday with a sense of dread and waning enthusiasm. They then glance up at the banner knowing that it speaks for the fans and are suddenly consumed with a real sense of motivation when they read:

"NEVER GIVE UP"
"NOT TODAY"
"JUST DO IT"
"NO SURRENDER"

You get the idea so jump in...

Thanks,
MadJack.
It’s plenty alarming when Wilks pipes in boos for practice in preparation for Sunday’s game! Too me he’s setting a bad tone with his players.

So with that said:

Remember the Alamo lol

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Bouncing back - it's in the Cards

Turn this around - it's in the Cards

Growing stronger - it's in the Cards

Coming back strong - It's in the Cards

OP
OP
oaken1

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
^^^^^ That one might be considered racist against the skins...but not the bears^^^

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bouncing back - it's in the Cards

Turn this around - it's in the Cards

Growing stronger - it's in the Cards

Coming back strong - It's in the Cards

I like these.

How about (since there's a letter limit):

BOUNCE
BACK

TURN AROUND
TIME

COME BACK
TIME

CARDINALS
STRONG

COME-BACK
CARDINALS <---my personal favorite

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Cards fans,

Wow, I can't recall a more participative and emotional Banner messages thread in the past several years than this one. Surely a great place to vent though I would request going forward that there be a single MadJack's Banner Suggestions thread created by yours truly.

So, it's now Friday and the banner must be completed by Sat AM. Literally hundreds of great suggestions here debating whether to go negative or positive, being motivational or simply a forceful message from we fans.

However, it seems to me that the overriding objective for this week's banner should be MOTIVATIONAL. Imagine this: Larry Fitzgerald (or any players) enter the stadium Sunday with a sense of dread and waning enthusiasm. They then glance up at the banner knowing that it speaks for the fans and are suddenly consumed with a real sense of motivation when they read:

"NEVER GIVE UP"
"NOT TODAY"
"JUST DO IT"
"NO SURRENDER"

You get the idea so jump in...

Thanks,
MadJack.
I love the history of the banner and your effort but methinks you’re overestimating the impact it could have on professional athletes.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
:madarms:
Just Win Maybe
I like this! :notworthy: I did say just win earlier.

If Michael would let my no fix it, no biscuit I’m not sure this will fly.

I luv it thought & its great, but there’s too much sensitivity on Hardy Drive these days:madarms:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard