Williams getting Married

minercon

Registered
Reaction score
Matt Williams is AGAIN tying the knot. One must think that his hormones have a basketball size level. He just got rid of wife number 2; one would think he would put his life on cruise control for awhile. He is marrying news anchorwoman Erika Monroe from KTVK-TV in July in Hawaii......does he have an alimony money savings account?????? One would think he would wait just a teeny bit. All that bull about staying in town to be with his children....more like staying in town to satisfy another appetite that appears to be roaring. Well, good luck to them both as his tract record hopefully will improve.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I wonder if she's hot? :confused:

Only like 4 people watch Channel 3 in the valley, so I don't know

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
actually, I was wrong, here is the market share for 10:00 news in the valley

Station HH Rating HH Share
KPNX-TV Ch. 12 (NBC) 12.2 21
KTVK-TV 3 (Ind.) 6.2 11
KPHO-TV 5 (CBS) 6.1 10
KSAZ-TV 10 (Fox) 5 9
KNXV-TV 15 (ABC) 4.3 7
KTVW-TV 33 (Univision) 2.2 4

Freddie

Registered
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ryanwb
I wonder if she's hot? :confused:

Only like 4 people watch Channel 3 in the valley, so I don't know

She's nice...
You must be registered for see images

Yotesfan85044

Registered
Reaction score
Originally posted by mark1
This marriage has disaster written all over it.

I agree 100%. What will Matt do when future wife Erica accepts a newscasting position with higher pay in a larger market or network like CNN? Will he pick up and move with her, leaving his kids behind? This is bound to happen sooner or later. These tv news people move around more than ballplayers.

Erica is ok, but she doesn't hold a candle to Christi Paul, who also worked at Channel 3 but ended up going to CNN.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/anchors_reporters/paul.christi.html

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by Yotesfan85044
I agree 100%. What will Matt do when future wife Erica accepts a newscasting position with higher pay in a larger market or network like CNN? Will he pick up and move with her, leaving his kids behind? This is bound to happen sooner or later. These tv news people move around more than ballplayers.

Erica is ok, but she doesn't hold a candle to Christi Paul, who also worked at Channel 3 but ended up going to CNN.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/anchors_reporters/paul.christi.html

Yes Christi was a knockout. I didn't realize she went to CNN. Too bad for us.

Erika, is she the one on the weekends whom seems to suint alot. She usually team with Frank Camacho (or whatever his name is)?

Freddie

Registered
Reaction score
Seems like a lot of hot reporters get started here in the valley. Anybody an ASU student or alumnus? I love walking by the Walter Kronkite School. :D

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn