Will Anderson to the Cards Now a Lock, Because...

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
...I rolled outside this morning to find a beautiful cardinal staring straight at me. No lie, the card winked at me, then flew away. I take it as an omen I'm going to get what I want, and it's Anderson. At #4, of course, because the card also knows I want a tidy trade down with Indy ;)
meanwhile, Stout missed what happened not 5 seconds later.

You must be registered for see images attach

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
...I rolled outside this morning to find a beautiful cardinal staring straight at me. No lie, the card winked at me, then flew away. I take it as an omen I'm going to get what I want, and it's Anderson. At #4, of course, because the card also knows I want a tidy trade down with Indy ;)

Found security cam footage. I can confirm this does say "Will Anderson no matter what" in Bird. It's hard for them to hold a pen with no thumbs, or fingers.

Nice of him to go to the trouble of using 2 different coloured pens in Cardinal colours I thought.

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Looking at you like this?

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
I hear ya Stout. Lately some Cardinals are usually hanging out in my Cherry Blossom tree in the front yard every morning. Surely a sign as well that good fortune is upon us!!

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
That is funny because this morning I rolled out of bed to find a scorpion on the floor looking right at me, wiggling his stinger just to remind me of what a constant pain my life has been.

Either that or maybe the Cards are drafting another LB with their first pick.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard