Wild Card Weekend Games

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Who do you guys got today, Ravens or Titans?

this one is tough for me to pick. Lamar Jackson is arguably the best player on the field, but we know they haven’t won in the playoffs yet or beaten the Titans.

On the other hand Tenn has a godawful defense. It took overtime to beat the Ravens in week 11. Can they beat this team a 3rd straight time? I mean they do match up well it seems but I feel like Baltimore has the edge in this one.
With home field advantage meaning almost nothing, and the Titans D being pitiful, I'm slightly leaning towards the Ravens. Jackson still has to prove that he can even win a playoff game, so this should be an entertaining game. I'm rooting for the Titans, but that D is scary bad.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I'd go with the as good, cheaper alternative CHRIS CARSON (Seahawks)
While I agree I’d go Carson over fournette, no way Carson is less expensive at this juncture. Only people looking at draft position would price fournette over Carson.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
People so focused on Metcalf. Not realizing that taking Murphy over AJ Brown wasnt great either. Could have drafted a slot corner or corner later on.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Who do you guys got today, Ravens or Titans?

this one is tough for me to pick. Lamar Jackson is arguably the best player on the field, but we know they haven’t won in the playoffs yet or beaten the Titans.

On the other hand Tenn has a godawful defense. It took overtime to beat the Ravens in week 11. Can they beat this team a 3rd straight time? I mean they do match up well it seems but I feel like Baltimore has the edge in this one.
I like the Titans....

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
People so focused on Metcalf. Not realizing that taking Murphy over AJ Brown wasnt great either. Could have drafted a slot corner or corner later on.
Murphy at least has proven to be a decent player.

Isabella is a horrible one. Hence why everyone harps over Isabella over the other stud WRs.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This ESPN announcing team is abysmal. Haven’t had the “pleasure” of hearing them previously as I don’t subscribe to cable or satellite. Yet another justification for having cut the cord. :lol:

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Murray is not nearly the running threat Jackson is. That’s not a knock on Murray, just Jackson is on a different level.
Bigger faster stronger.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You’re forgetting that Murray would be eating our lunch for over a decade & the Niners would win multiple SB’s. We are the Cardinals. So even if we had Burrow or Herbert, we would never beat the Niners with Murray.

I heard of clip of Shanahan gushing over Murray earlier in the season. No doubt Shanahan would turn him into an all time great within a couple years.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson