Why didn't Denny just say it...?

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
KingofCards said:
I wouldn't expect Dennis Green to come out and say we will be 4-8 going into week 14.

I wouldn't expect any coach to say that.

Better to say nothing than something stupid like we are going to win 10. Who in his right mind would have believed that? If you say one unbelievable thing your other comments get the same consideration. There were a lot of things he could have said such as "we will be much improved" but do not talk to us like we just fell off the cabbage patch truck. Did any of you really think we would win 10 games?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
john h said:
Better to say nothing than something stupid like we are going to win 10. Who in his right mind would have believed that?

apparently by your and others comments here - a lot of people. That's your fault - not his.

Last edited:

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
john h said:
Better to say nothing than something stupid like we are going to win 10. Who in his right mind would have believed that? If you say one unbelievable thing your other comments get the same consideration. There were a lot of things he could have said such as "we will be much improved" but do not talk to us like we just fell off the cabbage patch truck. Did any of you really think we would win 10 games?

:thumbup:

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Vomit Boy said:
This was going to be a 17 week pre-season try out. We'll find out who the players are and move on.

No! He guaranteed a play-off team and said we'll win 10 games!

DUH!

I'll never believe the guy again.

Maybe Denny meant we would win 10 games "in two years"?

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
Bill Belichick went 5-11 his first season with the Patriots. I hope all the patriots fans rode his ass hard.

They shoulda fired him.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
john h said:
Maybe Denny meant we would win 10 games "in two years"?

That would be an improvement over the last two years - when the Cards only won 9 games. :D