Why are these wins important?

Status
Not open for further replies.

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
This isnt about winning or losing.

WHY IS WINNING NEXT WEEK IMPRTANT TO THE FRANCHISE????

This take the fans out of the equation. It also takes out your personal feelings on the matter.
You can't take fans out of the equation when you are talking about the health of the franchise. It is important to the franchise because even though there are fewer people going there are still a hell of a lot more fans than at Sun Devil Stadium. If the team keeps losing, that's fewer people re-upping for season tickets. That's fewer people buying tickets for the rest of the season. If the team wins out, that means the team is playing competently, especially the young, rookie QB. That will build excitement and help with ticket sales. The fans want to be associated with a winner.

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

This isnt about winning or losing.

WHY IS WINNING NEXT WEEK IMPRTANT TO THE FRANCHISE????

This take the fans out of the equation. It also takes out your personal feelings on the matter.

You know what nevermind. Its been impossible for any person to ask a basic question on this board for 10 years and get answers that arent thread hijacks.

I completely disagree with this. The Cardinals have maintained a sellout for over 50 games since moving into the new stadium.

While the season ticket holders on this board are generally die hard and will purchase the season ticket package no matter what, I am sure there are plenty of season ticket holders who will decide that if the team is going to tank, why should they spend the money next spring for season tickets.

Losing games = less demand. less demand = more empty seats. empty seats = less revenue.

IMO, it is in the franchise's best interest to play to win these final games.

OP
OP
C

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I completely disagree with this. The Cardinals have maintained a sellout for over 50 games since moving into the new stadium.

While the season ticket holders on this board are generally die hard and will purchase the season ticket package no matter what, I am sure there are plenty of season ticket holders who will decide that if the team is going to tank, why should they spend the money next spring for season tickets.

Losing games = less demand. less demand = more empty seats. empty seats = less revenue.

IMO, it is in the franchise's best interest to play to win these final games.

Ok I can see this point. Although only two of the last 4 are at home. Granted the Cowboys would be a huge win for fanbase/tickets.

But if we lost all 4 games and came out next year 4-1 it wont matter so really I dont think these 4 games will impact the franchise financially.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Try answering questions without the personal attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard