Who Is Going Sunday To Buffalo!!

TheRedChord814

Larry David...God
Reaction score
I'll be there. I don't know if anyone else is going but if you are, maybe we all could meet up at halftime or something. So basically, this is a roll call...I know there has to be at least a few of you out there.... :)

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
I will be there eaaarrrrrrrrrrly....lots open at 9am!

We're gonna try and park in the "Corolla Lot" ('cuz I drive a Corolla! :D ), and our seats are in Sec. 328.

Parking Diagram:

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
TheRedChord814

TheRedChord814

Larry David...God
Reaction score
Sweet. I am gonna be with all Buffalo fans...should be interesting, last time my buddy who is a Bengals fan had beer throw on him from every direction while walking to the Stadium last year...Cardinal Bob, I am certain you will be in your Cardinal Red, so I will look for the Corolla lot, and bring along a few extra Labbat's with me. :)

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
TheRedChord814 said:
Sweet. I am gonna be with all Buffalo fans...should be interesting, last time my buddy who is a Bengals fan had beer throw on him from every direction while walking to the Stadium last year...Cardinal Bob, I am certain you will be in your Cardinal Red, so I will look for the Corolla lot, and bring along a few extra Labbat's with me. :)

I'll be wearing a #30 Stump Mitchell jersey and a Cards hat. Knowing my buddy Patrick, we'll have ludicrous amounts of good Canadian beer! :thumbup: If the Bills fans throw beer at me I'll laugh at 'em!

I'll PM you my cell #. Give a shout if you can't find us for whatever reason.

AzWins23

Reaction score
TheRedChord814 said:
Awesome!!! AZWins23, you should try to meet up with us as well...Sounds like its gonna be fun as hell...

Where are your seats??

I'am sitting in section 112 Row 4

AzWins23

Reaction score
Cardinal Bob said:
I'll be wearing a #30 Stump Mitchell jersey and a Cards hat. Knowing my buddy Patrick, we'll have ludicrous amounts of good Canadian beer! :thumbup: If the Bills fans throw beer at me I'll laugh at 'em!

I'll PM you my cell #. Give a shout if you can't find us for whatever reason.

I might see you in the stadium...I will be wearing my White Fitzgerald jersey with my Cardinals bird Hat