Whiz wins opener.......many more to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Big win in KC today for the winningest coach in Cardinal history. He'll have TN near the top soon. Oh, what could have been.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Whis sealed his own Fate in AZ... We are in much better hands with Arians.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
On a related note: DA is 23/30 for 249 and 2 TDs. Oh , what coulda' been. :D

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If Whiz wins 10 games in his first season with the Titans than I might maybe possibly say he is in the same League as Arians. :D

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
If Whiz wins 10 games in his first season with the Titans than I might maybe possibly say he is in the same League as Arians. :D
If Arians takes the Cards to a SB, I might possibly say he is in the same league as Whiz.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Arians takes the Cards to a SB, I might possibly say he is in the same league as Whiz.

If under Arians we lose 9 straight games and get blown out by the Seahawks 58-0, I might possibly say he is in the same league as Whiz. :D

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Will Arians have Graves as his GM to do it? :)

Graves is like having one hand tied behind your back, and I realize everyone needs luck to get to the Superbowl, but I think a lot of our appearance was a ton of luck. And I also believe Whiz was losing the locker room, as well as the confidence of the Owners. I'm not a Whiz hater, but I was glad we cleaned house, Whiz did get more of a say so than Graves did after the Superbowl, and then I believe it was all down hill after that. :D

Your response good sir?

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Graves is like having one hand tied behind your back, and I realize everyone needs luck to get to the Superbowl, but I think a lot of our appearance was a ton of luck. And I also believe Whiz was losing the locker room, as well as the confidence of the Owners. I'm not a Whiz hater, but I was glad we cleaned house, Whiz did get more of a say so than Graves did after the Superbowl, and then I believe it was all down hill after that. :D

Your response good sir?
This trumps everything :D.

You must be registered for see images attach

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
If under Arians we lose 9 straight games and get blown out by the Seahawks 58-0, I might possibly say he is in the same league as Whiz. :D

When we go 11-2 under Arians.... Just unreal that a team could make the 2nd round of the playoffs then have a 3-15 streak then go 11-2 followed by 9 straight losses. I'm sure Falcons and Texans fans can relate.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This trumps everything :D.

You must be registered for see images attach

:biglaugh:

I was just browsing the Titans forum I visit, Locker made 6 out 7 third down completions and Horton's defense sounds pretty sweet, made Alex Smith look like a fool. I don't know if they can count on Locker like that every game but Whiz is a QB whisperer and all. 2 TDs and no picks...

Last edited:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe Whis will run Boldin off next. Oh wait, he already did that.

Boldin STILL a baller.

OP
OP
PACardsFan

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I love Arians, but he has a loooonnnngggg ways to go to put himself in the same conversation as Whiz. I only hope he does! Meanwhile, I hope the Titans get to a SB under Whiz. Without Graves dragging him down, Whiz will be extremely successful in TN.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I love Arians, but he has a loooonnnngggg ways to go to put himself in the same conversation as Whiz. I only hope he does! Meanwhile, I hope the Titans get to a SB under Whiz. Without Graves dragging him down, Whiz will be extremely successful in TN.

Bringing Horton in was his best move to date as the Titan HC.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fine, let him have success until the Cards play them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson