When do we sign Collins and Moore?

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hopefully before camp cards are usually pretty good at signing draft picks recently

Moore and Collins desperately need obviously to be at camp to learn system....

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
With structured contracts I wouldn't be worried. The only reason for holdouts would be in situations like Joey Bosa's rookie contract verbiage. Neither Collins or Moore strike me as guys who will be sticklers for contract details.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
With structured contracts I wouldn't be worried. The only reason for holdouts would be in situations like Joey Bosa's rookie contract verbiage. Neither Collins or Moore strike me as guys who will be sticklers for contract details.

How exactly did you reach that conclusion?

And it's their agent (lawyer, tax accountant) who have the job of being sticklers for details BECAUSE a contract is all about the details.

Why pay them 3% if it's nothing more than sign here?

Last edited:

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yesterday and tomorrow.

P.S. I did see that Rondale participated yesterday, and I thought that you had to be under contract in order to do so. Is that not the case?

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
They're slotted contracts now so there shouldn't be a problem. Usually after mini camp but before OTA's.
The brass has been working on the contracts of the existing players full time, most likely.
The Cards haven't been having any trouble signing their rookies since Mike took over.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
How exactly did you reach that conclusion?

And it's their agent (lawyer, tax accountant) who have the job of being sticklers for details BECAUSE a contract is all about the details.
Both seem really humble, Collins in particular. You're entitled to your opinion but I don't see either staging a holdout of Joey Bosa proportion.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose