When do we sign Collins and Moore?

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by badgercardingb, Jun 8, 2021 at 4:21 PM.

1. mjb21aztd

mjb21aztd Registered User

Lol hope i go to other side by 90 plus not sure i want to be old in mobile rest of yrs well unless cards suns fighting for a championship than ill postpone it lol

2. mjb21aztd

Nice looks like moore is in good wr condition atleast good start....

3. Minski

Minski Registered

Unfortunately I have been falling apart for years. 3 ACL reconstructions etc etc. I am hoping 40 brings me a new lease of life though. As an old dude once told me… “remember that age is just a number” ;)

gimpy likes this.
  4. LoyaltyisaCurse

LoyaltyisaCurse IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...

No more body catchers please!

mjb21aztd likes this.
  5. mjb21aztd

Wasn't david boston likw 1? Man i was soooo hyped when cards drafted him from buckeyes and he just wayyyyyy over did weight lifting

6. CardNots

CardNots Registered User

maybe, but the white powder did him in. Immensely talented that one.

Stout, LoyaltyisaCurse and mjb21aztd like this.
  7. PACardsFan

PACardsFan Registered User

God Bless you my friend! I hope I’m still around in 20 years. Watching the Cardinals over the years hasn’t helped.

8. Garthshort

Garthshort Registered User

Pa, thanks, but I have to disagree. Being a Cards fan gives me a BIG reason to get out of bed, head to my computer and see the latest news about the Arizona Cardinals. We're both old enough to remember how tough (before the internet) it was to get news about 'our' team. I'm probably a bit of a front runner, because back in 1947 when I first followed the NFL, the Cardinals were the champs. Of course I thought that would be an every year thing. Even when we lost in the finals to the Eagles in 1948. Didn't quite work out that way, but I'm sure when we do win the 'Big One', you'll enjoy it that much more.

9. Osbern61

Osbern61 Insomniac

I recall you from the old Cards Corner on AoL, Garthshort. It is hard to believe I joined that 24 years ago(as MarcusNer). I recall Skkorp, Jeff Gollin, Tim(AzCardswin?), Zeno, Rhyno and J Holt(John H), who hasn't posted here since early '20. I hope he's ok, I know he was getting up there.

10. PACardsFan

PACardsFan Registered User

Great post!! Hard to imagine finding a Cardinal fan that actually had the opportunity to enjoy our last Championship!! And you’re 100% correct about the internet opening up opportunities to for us to even have an ASFN. We may sometimes argue too much amongst ourselves, but for too many years, I didn’t know a single Cardinal fan. Growing up in NY state, Cardinal fans almost didn’t exist. So, yes, we should feel blessed to have each other!

cardncubfan and Garthshort like this.
  11. Zeno

Zeno Ancient

Hard to believe it has been so long--I was in my mid-20's back in the old Cards Corner days, now I am a year away from 50! :thud:

Garthshort likes this.
  12. Garthshort

Garthshort Registered User

Through these Boards, I got to meet Jeff Gollin from Scarsdale, I grew up in the next town (Eastchester) and Jeff was the first local FB Cardinals fan I met. I was also a baseball Cardinals fan, and there were a few of those around, though not many.

Before the Internet I lucked out with Cardinals Front Office as they would fax me a play by play and stats after every game (including preseason) and all I had to do was to give them my (office) fax number. They could not have been nicer.

I consider myself lucky to be a Cardinals fan.