What will it take to bench/trade/cut Ertz???

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I remember being excited when we got him , then realizing his production wasnt there at all.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
It will take Trey McBride putting forth effort like he did today with every opportunity he gets.
They will do nothing with ertz until certain he won't be missed.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
another critical one right through the hands

it wasnt the best throw, but that was a standard NFL catch that went through his hands

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
another critical one right through the hands

it wasnt the best throw, but that was a standard NFL catch that went through his hands

Yes he SHOULD have caught that. But the ball was thrown late, he was WIDE open earlier in that play but Dobbs held the ball and then rolled and threw high. Catchable ball, Ertz has to catch it, but if the ball came out on time this thread doesn't exist IMO.

OP
OP
cardsfanmd

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes he SHOULD have caught that. But the ball was thrown late, he was WIDE open earlier in that play but Dobbs held the ball and then rolled and threw high. Catchable ball, Ertz has to catch it, but if the ball came out on time this thread doesn't exist IMO.
Regardless of everything else, that ball should be caught ten out of ten times. I wouldn’t be bitching if not for it being habitual.

Reactions: PJ1

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Seriously. Seemingly every week, he’s dropping the ball in crucial situations. I’d rather live with the growing pains of McBride learning not to commit penalties.
Totally agree. He is hurting more than helping.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seriously. Seemingly every week, he’s dropping the ball in crucial situations. I’d rather live with the growing pains of McBride learning not to commit penalties.

Show me on the doll where Zach Ertzed you

You must be registered for see images attach