What to do with Kyler Murray

What should the Cardinals do regarding Kyler Murray?

• Total voters

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hating Kyler more than Keim is hilarious, but fans siding with the FO over the player is sad, but predictable.
I can hate on them equally…. But when I don’t believe Kyler is THE GUY. Kyler is fools gold. I’m still cool with Letting him go for a kings ransom. Keim or no Keim.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Screw Carolina let them suck in the doldrums for all eternity. Why should we help them? Rhule/Murray/McCaffery would win the division and we will suck. I’m glad they missed out on Watson.
Kyler isn’t winning squat in Carolina either if it happened. Mcaffery and Kyler will be hurt in no time anyway.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go back? When did they stop?
This team definitely tries harder and spends way more money than it did in the SDS days. They still aren't great at it.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can hate on them equally…. But when I don’t believe Kyler is THE GUY. Kyler is fools gold. I’m still cool with Letting him go for a kings ransom. Keim or no Keim.

The GM should have been changed and let the decision making flow from there.

It's like trying to get good fruit from a bad tree.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You won't get a king's ransom anymore. Only a ransom.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

So... you can spot Fool's Gold, but somehow other teams can't and will pay a King's ransom for our pyrite.

That's the ticket!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You won't get a king's ransom anymore. Only a ransom.
Guess we will see because a kings ransom is the only thing I’d be willing to take. I don’t think the Cards would consider unless it was and rightfully so. While I don’t think Personally Kyler is the guy. People in Carolina just might.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler isn’t winning squat in Carolina either if it happened. Mcaffery and Kyler will be hurt in no time anyway.
Carolina is arguably less talented than the Cards. They do have a better HC though.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So... you can spot Fool's Gold, but somehow other teams can't and will pay a King's ransom for our pyrite.

That's the ticket!
Other teams make dumb decisions all the time…. They like the shine especially from afar but don’t see what’s underneath.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Other teams make dumb decisions all the time…. They like the shine especially from afar but don’t see what’s underneath.
Are you admitting it would be a dumb decision to trade him? Or are you saying it would be dumb for a team to trade for him?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m doubting this story has any real merit anyway. But it’s fun to think about.
Same. Lucky for me, I don't think Kyler is on the trade market at all. That's why there was a report earlier when the drama started that no team even reached out to the Cards about Kyler. They know this is all about negotiations...

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
And go back to the qb carousel of Max Hall, Skelton, Lindsey??? You must have faith of KEIM finding another franchise qb.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you admitting it would be a dumb decision to trade him? Or are you saying it would be dumb for a team to trade for him?
I’m saying it would be dumb to trade him without an actual kings ransom in return. I think it would be silly of the team to trade for him 100% considering I don’t feel Kyler is THE GUY. But as we’ve seen before it only takes one person/GM to be enamored.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m saying it would be dumb to trade him without an actual kings ransom in return. I think it would be silly of the team to trade for him 100% considering I don’t feel Kyler is THE GUY. But as we’ve seen before it only takes one person/GM to be enamored.
Curious what you consider to be a King's ransom.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I can hate on them equally
This is what is alarming. Not hating or placing the fault on the guy responsible for how bleak this organization is due to incompetent signings & drafting is wild. The fact you & others have Kyler & Keim as equal blame or even Kyler above Keim is wilder.

Letting him go for a kings ransom.
Not getting a package similar to Watson.

Keim or no Keim
No Keim? Sure. Keim still in charge? Absolutely not.

Kyler gets traded. Some get excited for a week or two. What happens next? Bickering for the next 3-4 years still trying to look for a QB while continuing to analyze why our draft picks haven’t been living up to their draft status? All the while Keim is in charge? I’m not in that business.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson