What me worry? No way! SA will win 4-1 !!

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
1. Originally I had this series 4-1 SA! I just figured the one NJ win would be in NJ.

2. A 2 point win is a win. However, it was hardly dominating. So far the only team to dominate a game is SA. I know NJ had a 15 point lead at one time, but they couldn't close out SA easily like SA did to them in game one.

3. Who is better making adjustments during the playoffs, Byron Scott or Gregg Popovich? I love Scott, but I do have to give Popovich credit to adjusting to other teams adjustments.

4. Anyone going to say NJ will win ALL their games at home from here on out? I don't think they will. Therefore I am not worried about the split in SA.

5. Look at how to play a Jason Kidd team. SA will look at tapes of how the Lakers have beat Kidd, both last year, and when Kidd was in Phoenix. Don't let him drive and MAKE him beat you from the outside. Can he beat you with his jumper? Yeah, he can. Can he do it four games out of seven? I don't think so, but if I was Pops, I would say that would be the better odds.

Bottom line, I think Pops will make the better adjustments for game 3, and the Spurs will take the game to reagin home court advantage.

Billythekid

All Star
Reaction score
I don't like Byron Scott. Or Greg Popovich. Or the Spurs. Or the Nets.

So I don't give a **** :)

OP
OP
Yuma

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
NJ folded like a rickety card table!! And they said the Spurs blew games!!! :) Go SPurs!! :D Damn, I HATE being right!!! :wave: