What is the worst movie ever?

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bump because someone mentioned Demolition Man on another thread. OMG that movie sucked like no movie has ever sucked before.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
#1 Worst movie I've seen is Starship Troopers.
#2 Triple XXX with Vin Diesel. (I'd imagine that the sequel was worse, but I wasn't about to see it).

I'll take your guys' word for it on movies like Catwoman. Once I saw previews for that stinker, I was determined not to see it.

I can't believe any of you actually watched From Justin to Kelly.

Did anyone watch Super Mario Brothers? I never saw it, but I imagine it deserves a mention.

Last edited:

nathan

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bump because someone mentioned Demolition Man on another thread. OMG that movie sucked like no movie has ever sucked before.
Sorry, but that movie is good. It's not Oscar-worthy, but it's still a good popcorn movie.
#2 Triple XXX with Vin Diesel. (I'd imagine that the sequel was worse, but I wasn't about to see it).
I like just about anything, but I really hated this movie. It was kind of surprising but I actually liked the sequel.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My vote is "Magnolia" with Tom Cruise. Worst spent movie money I've ever experienced. Stayed in my seat thinking, "It's just GOT to get better sometime." It never did & I walked out feeling ripped off!

Wow. I thought Tom Cruise was awesome in this film. And I think Tom Cruise is a douchebag.

I own it, watch it over and over again. Its an amazing movie!

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
Kangaroo Jack was quite bad and recently I tried watching the Zodiac but it sucked so bad I couldn't make it through 30 minutes of it.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Anything with the credit "Directed by William Shatner".

Oh, and "Oscar" I had to endure that dreck for two weeks at the drive-in I used to operate.

ArizonaSportsFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Oh, and "Oscar" I had to endure that dreck for two weeks at the drive-in I used to operate.
Was that the one with Stallone and Marissa Tomei (yummy)? Something about a "dangling participle"?

I just saw this thread and saw some hate for Joe vs Volcano. It is actually not too bad - some good one-liners it. I give props to Jon for his "I have no response to that" retort which apparently no one picked up on. ;)

"I know he can get the job, but can he do the job?"
"I am not arguing that with you. If I said that, I was wrong"

Plus, it started the whole Hanks/Ryan "phenomenon". :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison