What is the worst movie ever?

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I gotta go with Serial Mom, but pretty much everything by John Waters could qualify.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Renz said:
Up The Creek comes immediately to mind.

uh - I think you're toilet's overflowing.

NO WAY! Nomovie that combines Odder, Flouder and Pee-Wee as a rafting team amongst half naked chicks can be considered the worst movie of all time! Blasphemy!

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:
uh - I think you're toilet's overflowing.

NO WAY! Nomovie that combines Odder, Flouder and Pee-Wee as a rafting team amongst half naked chicks can be considered the worst movie of all time! Blasphemy!
It's been more than 20 years, but man, I hated that movie!

BIGTONY

Registered
Reaction score
COME ON CHAPLIN..DUDE WHERES MY CAR..I LOVE WHEN THE GET TATTOES ON THERE BACK...SWEEET DUDE SWEET DUDE SWEET DUDE..THEN THE ASIAN GUY BREAKS IT UP... :thumbup:

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hated "Titanic" and "Out of Africa"!

But, for worst movie ever..... "Catwoman" has to be right up there.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm...

My vote would have to be for The Medallion. I love Jackie Chan and this movie was just terrible.

marathon_mom

Bring it on!!!
Reaction score
My vote is "Magnolia" with Tom Cruise. Worst spent movie money I've ever experienced. Stayed in my seat thinking, "It's just GOT to get better sometime." It never did & I walked out feeling ripped off!

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
An old 80's movie called - No Retreat No Surrender.

Van Damme's first movie or something. Horrible editing, every cliche in the book, montages up the ying yang, and the worst Bruce Lee look a like of all time.

And another 80's Movie called Gymkata. About a gymnast who combines karate with gymnastics. Complete with olympic gymnast and all around horrible actor Kurt Thomas. The climatic scene he beats everyone up by doing pommel horse moves

Here is the scenerio.

"Johnathan Cabot is a champion gymnast. In the tiny, yet savage, country of Parmistan, there is a perfect spot for a "star wars" site. For the US to get this site, they must compete in the brutal "Game". The government calls on Cabot, the son of a former operative, to win the game. Cabot must combine his gymnastics skills of the west with fighting secrets of the east and form GYMKATA!"

Straight off the back of my VHS tape. Hey I was 10 when I bought it.

Now for my all time favorite:

BMX Bandits - "Two BMX expert bikers and a friend of theirs become entangled with a group of bank robbers after discovering a carton of walkie-talkies."

And and by the way the 2 BMX bikers friend is none other then a very young Nicole Kidman from the early 80's.

Last edited:

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
I have an old VHS of No Retreat No Surrender. I used to break it out for motivation when I would start a new training regiment. I loved the training sequence, especially when RJ says “man, there’s gotta be something wrong with this watch” when Jason is running his course. (I can’t believe that I still remember their names)

BMX bandits was also one of my favorites. There was a similar movie that came out around the same time with BMX riders in it called RAD. I was really into BMX at the time, so I watched them whenever they would come on HBO.

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
What was that movie with Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman where everyone is boning everybody? That stupid damn monk chanting drove me crazy.

*edit* Eyes Wide Shut

Angel Eyes was pretty bad. (J Lo)

But the all time worst movie ever,

hands down,

Thelma and Louise.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay, I thought of one I just saw recently. "The Foreigner" with Steven Segal. Makes "Catwoman" look like a top notch thriller.

marathon_mom

Bring it on!!!
Reaction score
HarleyRider said:
What was that movie with Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman where everyone is boning everybody? That stupid damn monk chanting drove me crazy.

*edit* Eyes Wide Shut

Angel Eyes was pretty bad. (J Lo)

But the all time worst movie ever,

hands down,

Thelma and Louise.
Don't be dawgin Thlema & Louise. If nothin else, Brad Pitt made his debut in it so I'd watch again just to see that youngin' without a shirt on. Smooth as a babies butt. Damn!

NSD_Blonde

Who's Your Daddy, Now?
Reaction score
Mars Attacks - I couldn't believe how many stars signed up for that movie :lame:

Moostruck was also pretty bad--I almost fell asleep during the theater, and then I'm pretty sure it won some awards... :confused:

And, back in the early 80's there was a movie called Ishtar (or something like that)--the only movie I have ever walked out of...

NSD_Blonde

Who's Your Daddy, Now?
Reaction score
marathon_mom said:
Don't be dawgin Thlema & Louise. If nothin else, Brad Pitt made his debut in it so I'd watch again just to see that youngin' without a shirt on. Smooth as a babies butt. Damn!

I agree with HR that the movie pretty much sucked, but those abs did make it palatable! And, he still looks really good--MM you should see Mr & Mrs Smith, if you haven't already (yummy!)

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
The Whole 10 Yards!

It seemed like they were making it up as they went along.

Horrible.

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NSD_Blonde said:
Mars Attacks - I couldn't believe how many stars signed up for that movie

ACK!!!! ACK-ACK!!!! (insert Slim Whitman's "Indian Love Call" here...)

"Evilspeak" comes to my mind......

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison