What hurts the most is the NFC is truly wide open

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If we got Green Bay to play us at home I'd give us a shot (going to GB...eh..uphill challenge tho)

TB has the most potential and yet they are being dominated tonight. Say what you will but Kliff/Kyler caused that Tampa defense all kind of problems last year and that was without Hopkins.

Saints are near the top in talent, but will Brees arm start falling off in January like the last couple of years?

Seahawks...we match up well with them.

Its RIGHT THERE. So easily could be 7-1 without Kyler giving the game away against the Lions and just a defense/game management let down against the Phins.

Dolphins are a darn good team. Really good defense. And we had them...until we didnt.

I'm starting to think Keim should have went all in at the deadline.

I feel somewhat confident because Kyler and the O still played well in the loss. I think he's going to be p'od and really will the team to wins the next couple of weeks.

With all the devastation going on right now....we're close guys. Lets just hope we got the "blown games" outta the way.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If we got Green Bay to play us at home I'd give us a shot (going to GB...eh..uphill challenge tho)

TB has the most potential and yet they are being dominated tonight. Say what you will but Kliff/Kyler caused that Tampa defense all kind of problems last year and that was without Hopkins.

Saints are near the top in talent, but will Brees arm start falling off in January like the last couple of years?

Seahawks...we match up well with them.

Its RIGHT THERE. So easily could be 7-1 without Kyler giving the game away against the Lions and just a defense/game management let down against the Phins.

Dolphins are a darn good team. Really good defense. And we had them...until we didnt.

I'm starting to think Keim should have went all in at the deadline.

I feel somewhat confident because Kyler and the O still played well in the loss. I think he's going to be p'od and really will the team to wins the next couple of weeks.

With all the devastation going on right now....we're close guys. Lets just hope we got the "blown games" outta the way.

we don’t have the defense for a playoff run.

Kyler is in his second year. I’m not in a hurry

OP
OP
SoonerLou

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
we don’t have the defense for a playoff run.

Kyler is in his second year. I’m not in a hurry
I think if Murphy and Kirkpatrick play we win.

All these teams have flaws. Does GB really have championship defense? Seattle?

Tampa and New Orleans is it imo. And there's a chance they meet in the playoffs.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Coaching & defense matters!!!

We have a mediocre HC at best, a below average DC & average talent on defense. The offensive talent is pretty darn good.

OP
OP
SoonerLou

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

We have a mediocre HC at best, a below average DC & average talent on defense. The offensive talent is pretty darn good.
This is why I kinda want to keep building the offense.

I dont think Kliff is ever going to be mr game management. Andy Reid went years with his own issues (Not saying he's Reid level)

Continue to build the offense until they are Chiefs level

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Exactly how I feel.

If Kliff can improve these situational calls marginally we can overcome the inept DC and lack of talent on defense

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This is why I kinda want to keep building the offense.

I dont think Kliff is ever going to be mr game management. Andy Reid went years with his own issues (Not saying he's Reid level)

Continue to build the offense until they are Chiefs level

Rather this than Kiems usual pattern of drafting defensive players that never pan out

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That game was the season.

I said before the game if we win we kick on and make the playoffs, if not we fizzle out and don't.

I don't think we win 4 more games from the slate we have left if we can't beat Miami.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think it’s just pretty the obvious the AFC’s best is clearly head & shoulders above the NFC’s best.

OP
OP
SoonerLou

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Rather this than Kiems usual pattern of drafting defensive players that never pan out
I know people keep saying draft a corner or DE, etc.

It'd be tough for me to pass on Pitts from Florida (I know we dont use TE's but for him I think he could be our Kelce) or another top offensive threat.

Fear Larry is going to retire

OP
OP
SoonerLou

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That game was the season.

I said before the game if we win we kick on and make the playoffs, if not we fizzle out and don't.

I don't think we win 4 more games from the slate we have left if we can't beat Miami.
Not to sure about that.

I think we win the next two weeks.

Games I'm most worried about? The following two weeks vs. McVay and Belicheck (on the road/early game...)

OP
OP
SoonerLou

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I’d draft another ILB before a TE.
Thats the smart play.

Idk..I think we're one major piece on offense from being Chiefs scary good.

Rather Keim find defensive guys in FA (at the moment) unless a player surprisingly drops to us.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It seems our D has been the problem since I became a fan in 1967. Many good offensive teams. Very few good on defense. This defense is no different. Can't count on them for a stop when you need it.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It seems our D has been the problem since I became a fan in 1967. Many good offensive teams. Very few good on defense. This defense is no different. Can't count on them for a stop when you need it.

That's why everyone here loves Todd Bowles. The only time recently our D wasn't a weakness.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Thats the smart play.

Idk..I think we're one major piece on offense from being Chiefs scary good.

Rather Keim find defensive guys in FA (at the moment) unless a player surprisingly drops to us.
After thinking about it....

If Jaycee, Owen, & Ossai are all off the board by the time we pick, I wouldn’t mind Pitts at all @Chopper0080

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard