What are you watching?

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
I am just starting The Sopranos for the first time.
Whoa...that's awesome. I'm on season 5 of a rewatch we started a couple years ago. It's crazy how much I forgot in the later seasons, since I only watched them once when they aired.

jf-08

Administrator; Rules Creator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been working on season 3 for a few weeks. Awesome show, although it seems like they don't know where to go at times.
I know what you mean. We have a couple episodes left in S3 but kinda lost interest as the plot became thicker. Maybe we'll finish it over the summer.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Started watching Wynonna Earp on Netflix. It’s alright so far. Not anything special but I like the western/sci-fi/fantasy vibe. A bit cheesy but it’s definitely funnier than I expected.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Started watching Wynonna Earp on Netflix. It’s alright so far. Not anything special but I like the western/sci-fi/fantasy vibe. A bit cheesy but it’s definitely funnier than I expected.
I tried it but it’s from back when Sci-Fi only showed cheesy stuff, right before they started getting more dramatic.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I tried it but it’s from back when Sci-Fi only showed cheesy stuff, right before they started getting more dramatic.

Yeah, it was sub-par for me as well. Couldn't make it past the pilot.

Syfy has put out a lot of fun stuff. The channel tried to get clever recently with some space queen show. It was so cheesy, over the top wink wink at the camera it was trying way, way to hard, and thus failed.

Devilmaycare

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
For All Mankind on Apple is also fantastic.

Finally been watching this and it's been really good. It's a lot different than what I thought it was going to be from the previews too, which is good. The story unfolds in a why that's fairly realistic. I was afraid it was going to be something cheesier like Space Cowboys but with women. I should have had more faith in Moore after what he did with BSG. It's nice too that they've avoided a lot of cliches and tropes that they could have easily have fallen into.

RockinDaMike

Veteran
Reaction score
Loudermilk on Amazon. Stars Rob Livingston From Office Space. Such a hilarious show.

It’s about Ron Livingston’s character Sam Loudermilk and he’s a former alcoholic heading AA meetings but he’s the biggest *****. the show consist of a lot of bashing each other and dealing with addiction, so it does get very heavy but they mix it with the best banter and situations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jf-08

Administrator; Rules Creator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your Honor with Bryan Cranston.

Ronin

The show stopper
Reaction score
Season 2 of X-men
Season 1 episode 3 of clone wars
I have to finish breaking bad

Mainstreet

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ran out of the programs I normally view so I started watching "The Food That Built America."

It's surprisingly good. Last night, I was watching the history of the competition between McDonald's and Burger King.

Previously I had watched the competition between Campbell Soup Company and Heinz.