What are you watching?

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
I’m in need of a recommendation for a new show to watch/binge. Just finished Banshee, which was great.

What are you guys watching now? I’m in to pretty much everything. Sci-fi, action, foreign. Before Banshee, I finished up Peaky Blinders, Altered Carbon, The Expanse, and Turn.

jf-08

Administrator; Rules Creator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m in need of a recommendation for a new show to watch/binge. Just finished Banshee, which was great.

What are you guys watching now? I’m in to pretty much everything. Sci-fi, action, foreign. Before Banshee, I finished up Peaky Blinders, Altered Carbon, The Expanse, and Turn.
https://www.netflix.com/title/80158319

Evil Genius

It's a miniseries on Netflix. Crazy story from my hometown.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score

Loved Banshee.

Currently working on That 70's Show, Two and a Half Men, What We Do in the Shadows, and a rewatch of Lost, The Walking Dead and The Sopranos. This is my first rewatch all the way through The Sopranos, so I'm having a blast.

Started Dark on netflix when I'm on the bike trainer. Looks like an interesting show.

Absolute Zero

Reaction score
Mary Tyler Moore.

We are up to Season 5.

In the middle of this apparent apocolypse, we find it very relaxing. No one is wearing masks. There is no dictator. They joke about Richard Nixon. Nothing is on fire and there is no smoke in the air. Lou keeps a bottle in his desk. Rhoda is charming. Mary always has a great attitude. They all remind me of my mom and her friends when I was little. The worse thing that happens is that Ted is a real ***.

One of the best shows, ever. Highly recommend!

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I binge watched all the Cheers and MASH and Taxi episodes in order. I know, boring. But I enjoyed seeing all of them in order.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
3 of the best ever shows of all time. Far from boring.
Yeah not boring. I’ll probably watch all 3 shows from start to finish eventually. I have great memories of watching mash with my grandma.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah not boring. I’ll probably watch all 3 shows from start to finish eventually. I have great memories of watching mash with my grandma.
I meant that I was boring, not the shows they were great.

Last edited: