What are you watching?

Lefty

Registered
Reaction score
Hulu has the Mary Tyler Moore show, which I have never seen. I have been watching the first season and I am really enjoying it. It's very funny. Ted Knight was really good playing the dumb newscaster. The first year was filmed in 1970 and it's really interesting seeing how much more technology there is today than then. How times have changed. I wonder how the next 50 years will look like?

MrYeahbut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hulu has the Mary Tyler Moore show, which I have never seen. I have been watching the first season and I am really enjoying it. It's very funny. Ted Knight was really good playing the dumb newscaster. The first year was filmed in 1970 and it's really interesting seeing how much more technology there is today than then. How times have changed. I wonder how the next 50 years will look like?

Keep your eyes peeled for the Georgette scenes where she does her "Oh that's good, no that's bad" routine. I always found those hysterical. I've searched youtube and can't find any of them.

I think I've watched about every Nordic Noir show there is. I can't find any new ones. I've got a NN jones.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
A&E Biography on the WWE wrestlers. Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, and now **** Foley.

The Hart and Michaels bios need to be watched back-to-back. So good. So sad. So many dead superstars that should still be with us.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
After hesitating for years, I've started Grimm. It's ok.

And Searching for Italy with Stanley Tucci. I love that one.

Also watching Lego Masters with my 5-year-old.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
watch Mare before Max is gone.

A few episodes in it's good, it's a bit depressing the whole town I guess and it's like the Killing, but I do like it so will finish it before my HBO Max is gone.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Checked out Condor, season 1. Not bad, aside from some glaring plot holes. Have been watching Domina, which is entertaining, aside from some awful history and woeful mispronunciations. Got started on Counterpart and am absolutely LOVING it so far; ditto with Loki. Watching way, way too much tube because I'm stuck being immobile for the summer.

jf-08

Administrator; Rules Creator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watching The Undoing. 2 episodes left. Nicole Kidman and Hugh Grant are great in this.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
A&E Biography on the WWE wrestlers. Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, and now **** Foley.

The Hart and Michaels bios need to be watched back-to-back. So good. So sad. So many dead superstars that should still be with us.
So many gone too soon. Mr Wonderful just died too.

MrYeahbut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watching 'Follow The Money'. Danish with subtitles. Financial crimes story with really good subplots. Great casting and Natalie Madueño is h.o.t, but man is she ruthless in this.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watched DC’s Legends of Tomorrow through the most recent episode. This show is so silly but I love it. This is the only show in the Arrowverse that I have seen. I might try to watch Arrow/The Flash soon but I’m not sure yet.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Watched Season 2 of Never Have I Ever.. I’ll never get sick of hearing John McEnroe narrate the life of an Indian high school girl!