We've all considered it: Jody Jackson Hot or Not?

What is the consesus?

• Smokin: A 10

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Solid: Upper tier co-ed quality at UA or ASU

Votes: 43 36.1%
  • Just not hot

Votes: 56 47.1%
  • Hideous: Jurecki with a wig

Votes: 17 14.3%

• Total voters

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I have gone back and forth on this one and wanted to see what my brothers have to say

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Soooo Just Notttt Hot!

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I consider he between Solid and Just not hot.

But you didn't leave a choice for that.

I have a problem with finding women who talk about sports attractive, but in all honesty, Jody is not the hottest girl on TV. Although, if she would marry me and we could talk sports over dinner, you guys could all kiss my ass :D

Edit: My problem is I find girls who talk sports attractive. It sounded different in my op

Last edited:

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I consider he between Solid and Just not hot.

But you didn't leave a choice for that.

I have a problem with finding women who talk about sports attractive, but in all honesty, Jody is not the hottest girl on TV. Although, if she would marry me and we could talk sports over dinner, you guys could all kiss my ass :D

Edit: My problem is I find girls who talk sports attractive. It sounded different in my op

I thought the exact same thing and saw that you posted it.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Her mouth looks likes its on a sideways hinge.. wtf?? Plus shes a blonde.. So, nope

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
She's a former U cheerleader, now a marathoner, with great legs to prove it. Nice person in person. She's a good reporter. Also, remember she's no teenager. Age? Not sure. Late thirties, maybe.

Probably better looking than most of you people's wives ever looked at their best.

So, for a late thirties married woman, on a 1 to 10 scale, looks alone, I'd vote 6.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Probably better looking than most of you people's wives ever looked at their best.

Nope! My wife is on the downside toward forty turning 37 next year and she blows Ms. Jackson away at current age! 10 years ago? WOW!

:thumbup:

Divide Et Impera

Reaction score
I met her at my old dealership. All I can say is that she has a nice booty. She ain't cute and her skin is like leather. But, she sure did rock those U sweatpants that day....

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow. That seemed sort of uncalled for.

I don't think Jody is all that good looking, so what does that say about what Skkorp thinks of my wife?

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Wow. That seemed sort of uncalled for.

I don't think Jody is all that good looking, so what does that say about what Skkorp thinks of my wife?

The whole thread is uncalled for. I would love to see Jody judge the "halftime meet" to see how overweight, drunk, Cards fans in Zubaz and Frank Sanders jerseys stack up.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it me or does she look like:

You must be registered for see images attach

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Uhm, no. Sorry. And also not better looking than my wife at her worst.

Jody is a nice person; I've talked to her once. But she needs to mix in about a year's worth of steak. She'd probably be nice looking then, but she looks like a walking skeleton at the moment. That's just not attractive. At all. Ever. It makes her large mouth look even more enormous than it really is.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Jody is a nice person; I've talked to her once. But she needs to mix in about a year's worth of steak. She'd probably be nice looking then, but she looks like a walking skeleton at the moment. That's just not attractive. At all. Ever. It makes her large mouth look even more enormous than it really is.
JOIN!!!
You must be registered for see images

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score

What is crazy is she looks ridiculous skinny on TV. In real life, it is even crazier.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson