We've all considered it: Jody Jackson Hot or Not?

What is the consesus?

• Smokin: A 10

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Solid: Upper tier co-ed quality at UA or ASU

Votes: 43 36.1%
  • Just not hot

Votes: 56 47.1%
  • Hideous: Jurecki with a wig

Votes: 17 14.3%

• Total voters

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
She lives in the Tempe/Chandler area, I've seen her a couple of times out of camera makeup just wandering around (First noticed her at Trader Joe's in a U t-shirt).

Not that hot. I mean, good looking for a woman of a certain age, but there's a lot of TV magic, and she's really, really skinny with an unusually big head.

Also: Jody Jackson most definitely not her real name.

Big Deal

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
She lives in the Tempe/Chandler area, I've seen her a couple of times out of camera makeup just wandering around (First noticed her at Trader Joe's in a U t-shirt).

Not that hot. I mean, good looking for a woman of a certain age, but there's a lot of TV magic, and she's really, really skinny with an unusually big head.

Also: Jody Jackson most definitely not her real name.

There is an unusually big mouth to go with that head. I think that is the intriguing part.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
On general principle I approve of anyone willing to sleep with me. Having said that I don't waste much time viewing something I can't have. Its too easy to say someone's not hot when I know it'll never happen.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On general principle I approve of anyone willing to sleep with me. Having said that I don't waste much time viewing something I can't have. Its too easy to say someone's not hot when I know it'll never happen.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Best post of the day.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
...she's really, really skinny with an unusually big head. Also: Jody Jackson most definitely not her real name.
I'm a sucker for blondes, but I like a little more meat on their bones. JJ looks like she got the worst of a tussle with a vampire..

And you're right about her real name - I believe it was Melissa Dracula.

Last edited:

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My friends and I call her "Dem Bones"... because she looks like she weighs about 70 pounds.

Not hot.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Almost a 10 year old poll.... But she's still on the air still doing her thing so I guess the jokes on anyone who thought she was "not hot" enough to be on TV. :)

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Jody seems athletic, intense, knowledgeable, tall and blonde. 2 points for each. She's also probably romantic, plays an instrument, and reads to blind children on the weekends.