cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
All:

We will be setting up in Lot G. We should be there no later than 10:30. Look for a black Ford F-150 with a blue pop up tent next to it. All are more than welcome. I’ll have beer, water and a crush station set up. As far as food goes, I’ll have brats and burgers on the grill. Feel free to bring anything to throw on there as well. Tables/chairs would help.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Looks like lot G folks! We should be there around 10am.

I just spoke to Justin. LOT G it is.
-We'll be there no later than 10:30
- We'll have a Blue Canopy Pup Up Tent
- Look for Black Ford F150

More to follow.

OP
OP
Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
My group of 4 will be there by 10am. Got our parking pass on Ebay but StubHub is also an option.

See you then Vince.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Omg we’re doomed! What’s y’all record we were going over in Philly a few years back? Like 8-32? Lol :lol:

Maybe yalls flight will be late & will arrive about 6:30 on Sunday lol

:lmao:

We’ve been to some of the worst games as cardinals fans. 44-6 Cleveland, 49-0 KC, 34-7 Philly, 42-7 ATL, 56-24 GB, just to name a few :(. I think we’re due for a win because we haven’t seen a live road win since we beat the bears in 2015.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If there was ever a sure bet, it’s the Ravens on Sunday. My dad and I have gone to every cards and Ravens/redskins game since the late 80’s and we have seen a Cardinal win here since Plummer. Before that, I think it was Boomer when he threw for 500

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If there was ever a sure bet, it’s the Ravens on Sunday. My dad and I have gone to every cards and Ravens/redskins game since the late 80’s and we haven’t seen a Cardinal win here since Plummer. Before that, I think it was Boomer when he threw for 500

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Omg we’re doomed! What’s y’all record we were going over in Philly a few years back? Like 8-32? Lol :lol:

Maybe yalls flight will be late & will arrive about 6:30 on Sunday lol

I stopped counting at 3-33. My youngest son has NEVER seen them win.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
If they're playing like crap, pull a Lombardi on them. 'What the hell's going on out here":cool::cool:
I'm going with John McKay's quote an
If they're playing like crap, pull a Lombardi on them. 'What the hell's going on out here":cool::cool:
I'm going with John McKay's quote about the teams execution.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have a great story. It's the 1994 season, Buddy Ryan's 1st season as HC. We're 1-4 at the time and playing the heavily favored Redskins in Washington. I lived in MD then & my parents traveled from Syracuse, NY to see their very 1st NFL game live. My wife was with us also. My parents both had baseball Cardinal hats on because you couldn't find a football Cardinal hat anywhere in Syracuse. My Mom is trash talking with Skins fans before the game as they ridiculed her for predicting a Cardinal win. At that point in my life, the Cardinals were 1-15 in the roadies I'd seen them live. So understandably, I'm trying to keep my Mom realistic about our chances. She'd have none of that. They kept asking her to give them just 1 good reason why a crappy Cardinal team would beat a Skins team that was always in the SB hunt. My Mom's response was: "Because I am here". Understand that my Mom was the most upbeat, positive person that God EVER created. She beat stage 4 lung cancer, and her oncologist claimed she was his only patient to ever have accomplished that.

Needless to say, the Cardinals beat the Skins 19-16 in OT. Every Skins fan in our section that had argued with her shook her hand afterwards saying "You obviously knew something that we didn't". I wish my Mom was still alive, as we could use her this weekend in Baltimore. But if we somehow, someway, pulled off the impossible, I'll know her spirit was in that stadium.

TheCardinal

Veteran
Reaction score
And I thought my record was bad!

A sterling 22-48 mark, with one home game (L), one neutral site game (SB43), and the rest all road games. Nine of those 22 wins were in St. Louis against the Rams. Seen them lose in each round of the playoffs (and have seen zero post-season victories live).

The Ravens will mark my 31st franchise, leaving only Seattle to complete the league. I don't fly, and so all travel was done by car. Sadly, I've seen the Cardinals lose at least once at 26 of these 30 franchises, only remaining perfect (with me in attendance) at Chicago, Oakland, San Francisco, and New England.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Gents, please bring us back a dub! I'm so furious, as I was supposed to be joining you guys, but my game day money went out the window with a collapsed utility tub and 2 leaking pipes in my man cave. Have fun and represent!!

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a great story. It's the 1994 season, Buddy Ryan's 1st season as HC. We're 1-4 at the time and playing the heavily favored Redskins in Washington. I lived in MD then & my parents traveled from Syracuse, NY to see their very 1st NFL game live. My wife was with us also. My parents both had baseball Cardinal hats on because you couldn't find a football Cardinal hat anywhere in Syracuse. My Mom is trash talking with Skins fans before the game as they ridiculed her for predicting a Cardinal win. At that point in my life, the Cardinals were 1-15 in the roadies I'd seen them live. So understandably, I'm trying to keep my Mom realistic about our chances. She'd have none of that. They kept asking her to give them just 1 good reason why a crappy Cardinal team would beat a Skins team that was always in the SB hunt. My Mom's response was: "Because I am here". Understand that my Mom was the most upbeat, positive person that God EVER created. She beat stage 4 lung cancer, and her oncologist claimed she was his only patient to ever have accomplished that.

Needless to say, the Cardinals beat the Skins 19-16 in OT. Every Skins fan in our section that had argued with her shook her hand afterwards saying "You obviously knew something that we didn't". I wish my Mom was still alive, as we could use her this weekend in Baltimore. But if we somehow, someway, pulled off the impossible, I'll know her spirit was in that stadium.

Amazing story thank you for sharing

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Just remember you were at a lot of those games too.
Oh no don’t blame this on me, I’m thinking you’re the jinx! :moon: Everytime I take a road game & you’re not there we win.

Losses-Minny Philly Miami Nawlins
My others since the SB year have been wins except for 1. We did win here in Dallas a few years ago so that’s 1 W. I guess I’ll get a win in Tampa since your not going lol :lol:

Safe travels my friend & don’t eat too many crab legs