Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I know that a couple of us are going to this game @PACardsFan & @cardsfanmd for sure.

Who else?

I am thinking that we may want to coordinate our parking efforts so we can all tailgate together. I know the season is upon us! But we don't have a ton of time to plan for week 2!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Agreed! I am bringing 3 friends, and Vince and Justin usually are great to hang out with. Last time the Cards were in Baltimore, we were rocking KOC memorial tattoos, watched Leinart get benched for Warner, then saw Adub legally light up Todd heap and get a 15 yard penalty called on him that cost us the game.

Can't wait to get back out there!

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Football in Baltimore brings back memories.

I went to school there when Johnny Unitus was lighting things up with the Colts.

Home games were at Memorial Stadium (off 33rd St.). You could park in the driveways of nearby homes. Traffic engineer Henry Barnes authored a unique plan that made 33rd St. one-way inbound before each home game and one-way outbound when the game was over.

Colt-frenzy was so rabid that during the first half of each home game, traffic throughout Baltimore was non-existent (You could hear a pin drop). Then, at half-time, you'd see neighbors running across the street to discuss the first half with other neighbors. And then - during the second-half - silence again.

Gino Marchetti. Lenny Moore. Alan Ameche. Raymond Berry. Johnny U. And, to think of all this...I still remained a Cardinal die-hard.

To 1st-time visitors - Find yourselves a good crab house and order yourself a dozen or two of the suckers.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hey fam. My dad (PACardsfan), my little brother, my wife and oldest son are going and we’re bouncing ideas back and forth. We were originally going to meet at pickles pub across the street from the stadium but are now considering being better off grabbing a parking pass and doing a tailgate. I can bring out a couple canopies, tables, grill, food and beer and get things going. Anyone interested in partaking is more than welcome. Feel free to message me for details.

Last edited:

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What Section are you guys sitting? I was looking at getting a ticket in Section 502.

I'll let me son respond, as he has the tickets. For some reason, Section 502 rings a bell. The Ravens have a great stadium & there's practically not a bad seat in the house. Murray vs Jackson should be a nice lead in to this game. Fyi, The Cardinals record for road games that I have been to is like 3-35. No exaggeration. It might be better if I get too drunk to walk into the stadium. Many of those losses were to great Skins teams of the 80's & 90's. It's so bad, that I remember the few wins. I saw Esiason throw for over 500 yards against the Skins in a great comeback win when we were losing by 2 td's 90% of the game. I saw an OT thrilling win during the Buddy Ryan era. Kidding, the game was as boring as the Bears/Packers game last night. The last win was like 45-42 with Plummer, when we almost blew like a 31-6 halftime lead.

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I know that a couple of us are going to this game @PACardsFan & @cardsfanmd for sure.

Who else?

I am thinking that we may want to coordinate our parking efforts so we can all tailgate together. I know the season is upon us! But we don't have a ton of time to plan for week 2!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

Do we have an idea which section we want to claim for parking?

Capital Card

The Kobayashi of Kool-Aid
Reaction score
Football in Baltimore brings back memories.

I went to school there when Johnny Unitus was lighting things up with the Colts.

Home games were at Memorial Stadium (off 33rd St.). You could park in the driveways of nearby homes. Traffic engineer Henry Barnes authored a unique plan that made 33rd St. one-way inbound before each home game and one-way outbound when the game was over.

Colt-frenzy was so rabid that during the first half of each home game, traffic throughout Baltimore was non-existent (You could hear a pin drop). Then, at half-time, you'd see neighbors running across the street to discuss the first half with other neighbors. And then - during the second-half - silence again.

Gino Marchetti. Lenny Moore. Alan Ameche. Raymond Berry. Johnny U. And, to think of all this...I still remained a Cardinal die-hard.

To 1st-time visitors - Find yourselves a good crab house and order yourself a dozen or two of the suckers.

Never saw a FB game there, but went to several Orioles games at Memorial Stadium. The parking lot was a nightmare. They'd park you bumper-to-bumper and you couldn't leave until either the car in front or behind you left. There was usually a group of dudes that would physically move one of they cars for you for a small fee (or beer).

Never been to the Ravens stadium. Was planning on going but I've got to drive my daughter to Atlanta this weekend.

Hopefully we can show better than Miami did against the Ravens.

Go Cards!!!