Week 16 2022: Heroes and Goats

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
`What’s to-day.’ cried Scrooge, calling downward to a boy in Sunday clothes, who perhaps had loitered in to look about him.

`Eh.’ returned the boy, with all his might of wonder.

`What’s to-day, my fine fellow.’ said Scrooge.

`To-day.’ replied the boy. `Why, Christmas Day.’

`It’s Christmas Day.’ said Scrooge to himself. `I haven’t missed it. The Spirits have done it all in one night. They can do anything they like. Of course they can. Of course they can. Hallo, my fine fellow.’

You must be registered for see images attach

Marco Wilson - Bryon Murphy, Marco Wilson, and Antonio Hamilton should be the fee-good stories of 2022. Instead they’re relegated to an afterthought of a lost season. If Keim were still around, he’d use Wilson’s development as a pretext to low-ball Murphy.

JJ Watt - Played 95% of the defensive snaps last night. There will be discourse around Watts leadership vs his deserving to chase a ring. I’m fine using up whatever he has left and letting another team take on the 2023 injury risk.

Greg Dortch - The problem with Dortch is that he’s blocked by Hollywood Brown and Rondale Moore. Kliff doesn’t have the cojones to run out a lollipop guild package, and that’s another reason he needs to go.

Billy Price - We know that college OL are hard to develop. Price isn’t doing the work to become an effective of consistent shotgun snapper. Mystifying that this is still a problem.

A.J. Green - The best thing Green can do is have an in-game meltdown like Antonio Brown and walk out of the stadium during a game. He played 25 snaps last night and had zero targets.

Zaven Collins - What a tremendous disappointment this guy is. No big plays over the course of his second season.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I will be fine letting JJ go if we get a good comp pick out of it. Otherwise, I love him being associated with this team.

You are spot on about Marco & Keim. I really need to understand more about Byron's back injury. Really don't get how he has missed so many games.

Always love these posts K9. Thank you for your dedication in such a disappointing season.

Happy Holidays everyone!

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
i dont know who is responsible for this -- but whomever they are is a goat:

the defense is full of guys that cant tackle worth a lick

they come screaming up to guys in space, dont break down and get left grabbing at air

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I don’t remember seeing a prototypical ILB getting trucked by receivers blocking more than Zaven Collins does. He’s athletic/coordinated but seems to either be out of position too much or something else. I need to see him with better coaching before leveling him the b-word. He looks like a 3-4th rd talent to this point.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I don’t remember seeing a prototypical ILB getting trucked by receivers blocking more than Zaven Collins does. He’s athletic/coordinated but seems to either be out of position too much or something else. I need to see him with better coaching before leveling him the b-word. He looks like a 3-4th rd talent to this point.
The Bill Davis effect.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Marco's development has been a huge surprise. He was legitimately bad last year, but this year has been a whole different story. His second interception last night was special. I don't know if he is a true #1 CB, but he certainly looks like he will be a high-end #2 CB.

Zaven just doesn't seem to be a "read and react" player. If he guesses right pre-snap, he can make plays. Otherwise he looks lost. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to guess right pre-snap very often. Getting outplayed by Ben Neimann last night was a pretty bad sign.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Well feel a bit better when the Cardinals let another good young player name Byron Murphy walk and sign a mid range 30 year replace him because of Marco's development.

This season can't end fast enough.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
`What’s to-day.’ cried Scrooge, calling downward to a boy in Sunday clothes, who perhaps had loitered in to look about him.

`Eh.’ returned the boy, with all his might of wonder.

`What’s to-day, my fine fellow.’ said Scrooge.

`To-day.’ replied the boy. `Why, Christmas Day.’

`It’s Christmas Day.’ said Scrooge to himself. `I haven’t missed it. The Spirits have done it all in one night. They can do anything they like. Of course they can. Of course they can. Hallo, my fine fellow.’

Marco Wilson - Bryon Murphy, Marco Wilson, and Antonio Hamilton should be the fee-good stories of 2022. Instead they’re relegated to an afterthought of a lost season. If Keim were still around, he’d use Wilson’s development as a pretext to low-ball Murphy.

JJ Watt - Played 95% of the defensive snaps last night. There will be discourse around Watts leadership vs his deserving to chase a ring. I’m fine using up whatever he has left and letting another team take on the 2023 injury risk.

Greg Dortch - The problem with Dortch is that he’s blocked by Hollywood Brown and Rondale Moore. Kliff doesn’t have the cojones to run out a lollipop guild package, and that’s another reason he needs to go.

Billy Price - We know that college OL are hard to develop. Price isn’t doing the work to become an effective of consistent shotgun snapper. Mystifying that this is still a problem.

A.J. Green - The best thing Green can do is have an in-game meltdown like Antonio Brown and walk out of the stadium during a game. He played 25 snaps last night and had zero targets.

Zaven Collins - What a tremendous disappointment this guy is. No big plays over the course of his second season.
Come on… that isn’t fair to Collins at all. He had two huge plays that he blew, dropping easy interceptions that could have won or turned the tide of games.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I will be fine letting JJ go if we get a good comp pick out of it. Otherwise, I love him being associated with this team.

You are spot on about Marco & Keim. I really need to understand more about Byron's back injury. Really don't get how he has missed so many games.

Always love these posts K9. Thank you for your dedication in such a disappointing season.

Happy Holidays everyone!
They can’t get a comp pick for Watt because Keim signed him to voided years for cap benefits.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Come on… that isn’t fair to Collins at all. He had two huge plays that he blew, dropping easy interceptions that could have won or turned the tide of games.
I still think Collins can be a better player long term than Simmons.
I also still have no idea what Keim was trying to accomplish drafting two LBs back to back years in the 1st round.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose