Week 1: Detroit Lions (0-0) @ Arizona Cardinals (0-0) Pregame thread. 08/30/19-09/07/2019

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Vegas has us pegged to score 21 in this game. If we score 21 or more I will consider it progress win or lose. No clue if we fall flat on our faces or light it up or somewhere in the middle. I was kind of expecting around 16 to 21pts myself.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
So now we have washed up musician halftime shows for week 1? NFL is becoming a joke.
At least he's a big AZ guy. Could be worse... Nickelback could be available...hahaha

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I hope we stay at least in the game long enough and cross midfield before end of first quarter

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Vegas has us pegged to score 21 in this game. If we score 21 or more I will consider it progress win or lose. No clue if we fall flat on our faces or light it up or somewhere in the middle.

We were +2.5 last I saw..

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just found out that I am going to miss the second half due to me attending my nephews surprise birthday party.
Here's to blowing the Lions out in the first half.:cheers:
Viva la Air Raid.

If the Cardinals are playing well, you grow a set & stay for the entire game. I've been a fan since like 1964 & have only seen us win 3 games live. It doesn't happen enough with this team to miss. Family fences can be mended. Buy your nephew a Murray jersey & he'll take that over you being present for his party:cool:

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
My prediction is 14-30, but closer than it looks from the score. I'd imagine we go in tied at the half and fail to adjust in the second half.

But, I have my plane tickets! I'll be up at about 4:30 AM Sunday to make the trip and watch this whole thing unfold in person. Go Cards!

Much respect for spending your time and hard earned cheddar to support the team sir. It speaks very well of you.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If the Cardinals are playing well, you grow a set & stay for the entire game. I've been a fan since like 1964 & have only seen us win 3 games live. It doesn't happen enough with this team to miss. Family fences can be mended. Buy your nephew a Murray jersey & he'll take that over you being present for his party:cool:
:thumbup:

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Mike Jurecki (@mikejurecki)
9/3/19, 11:36 AM
#Lions DC "Pasqualoni said his unit will be ready, and his old files and catalog of knowledge dating back at least to that 1999 Music City Bowl, when Syracuse held the Kentucky offense to 13 points and one touchdown, will be a big reason why." ⁦‪@davebirkett‬⁩ #HalMumme
That tape will not give him much. It will only show him that Kentucky had one of the best TE's in the country, threw to him often (QB Dusty Bonner was crap) & Syracuse still couldn't stop James Whalen (TE). We won't throw to the TE nearly as much as Kentucky did that day so let him base his scheme from that game lol.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ill be at westgate for the early games and in the ring of honor at kickoff this week. Probably the only game I attend this year.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That tape will not give him much. It will only show him that Kentucky had one of the best TE's in the country, threw to him often (QB Dusty Bonner was crap) & Syracuse still couldn't stop James Whalen (TE). We won't throw to the TE nearly as much as Kentucky did that day so let him base his scheme from that game lol.

Pretty sure that Couch QB'd that Kentucky team.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We don't know if Noah built an Ark every time it rained but we do know a Cardinals Offensive Lineman will go down before every game

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Matt Patricia somewhere in Michigan reading Marcus Gilbert is hurt:

You must be registered for see images attach

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol

week 1 and already have offensive line players missing games. who the hell is the backup since we got rid of our other tackle? one of the waiver castoffs? Dont tell me our backup center will be the RT

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard