We need to become HUGE JETS fans this week

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know how I'd feel if they ended up 11-5 and didn't make the playoffs.

:?:

It's only happened twice before. I know the last team to go 11-5 and not make it is NE 4 or 5 years ago.

If we go 11-5, we will make it. You have my word on it. :D

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I for one wouldn't be counting on Atlanta much considering the way they've been playing this year. Although one can hope!

Nothing would please the Falcons more than to beat a divisional rival & in the process, knock them out of the playoffs. Especially at home!

Longcolts

Registered
Reaction score
Nothing would please the Falcons more than to beat a divisional rival & in the process, knock them out of the playoffs. Especially at home!

I'm sure that's true but that doesn't mean they're playing well enough to make it happen.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I don't know how I'd feel if they ended up 11-5 and didn't make the playoffs.

:?:

For those of us old enough to remember:

1964 go 5-0-1 last 6 games of the season and beat the Browns in the next to last game. Cards stay home Browns play for NFL title thanks to a stupid Cardinal tie with the Giants.

1970 Cards beat Dallas 20-7 and 38-0. Cards stay home, Dallas goes to the Super Bowl.

1976 Cards go 10-4 and lose out on playoffs in a tiebreaker with the Redskins.

Side note: Cards go 18-8-2 1963-64 and get nothing out of it other than making Lombardi mad because he had to play in the "playoff bowl" where the Cards kicked his ***

You gotta love Cardinal football.

Last edited:

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
I was stationed in KY for two years which is due north of TN and due S of Indiana. Tenn is considered to be part of the midwest. They're not an east coast team.

Everything east of the Mississippi is "East Coast". At least, that's how those carpetbaggers think of the West.

:D

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
For those of us old enough to remember:

1964 go 5-0-1 last 6 games of the season and beat the Browns in the next to last game. Cards stay home Browns play for NFL title thanks to a stupid Cardinal tie with the Giants.

1970 Cards beat Dallas 20-7 and 38-0. Cards stay home, Dallas goes to the Super Bowl.

1976 Cards go 10-4 and lose out on playoffs in a tiebreaker with the Redskins.

Side note: Cards go 18-8-2 1963-64 and get nothing out of it other than making Lombardi mad because he had to play in the "playoff bowl" where the Cards kicked his ***

You gotta love Cardinal football.

Ouch. Now I'm pretty sure it would feel like this:

You must be registered for see images attach

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score

Man I just don't know...seems to me the Falcs minds will be on the golf course, Hawaii or picking in the top 4 to me. I'll be shocked as hell if it happens & the Cards can somehow pull a wabbit out of their butts!!!

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Man I just don't know...seems to me the Falcs minds will be on the golf course, Hawaii or picking in the top 4 to me. I'll be shocked as hell if it happens & the Cards can somehow pull a wabbit out of their butts!!!

Yep , I'm thinking the only way we make the playoffs is to win all three of the games that are left . Not an easy task , but I will be pulling for our boys to do just that .

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard