OP
OP
Southpaw

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
What are the odds he doesn't run?What are the odds he doesn't throw? What are the odds he doesn't measure? What are the odds he doesn't interview?

:devil:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Literally 2 guys on the Steelers who averaged more than about 12 YPC, one had 39 catches, one 38, unless you count the guy with 6 catches. The fact is the Steelers didn't throw the deep ball as well last year. I'm guessing it had something to do with LeVeon Bell not playing. Brown had 6 more TD catches last year than the year before when he put up 15 YPC. Personally I'll take the TD's. Yes he's getting up there in age, he's not going to be this good forever, but he's better than anybody on our roster.

My main concern is the off field stuff, if he's in any trouble over that domestic issue we should avoid him. The Cards need to do their homework on that one.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Literally 2 guys on the Steelers who averaged more than about 12 YPC, one had 39 catches, one 38, unless you count the guy with 6 catches. The fact is the Steelers didn't throw the deep ball as well last year. I'm guessing it had something to do with LeVeon Bell not playing. Brown had 6 more TD catches last year than the year before when he put up 15 YPC. Personally I'll take the TD's. Yes he's getting up there in age, he's not going to be this good forever, but he's better than anybody on our roster.

My main concern is the off field stuff, if he's in any trouble over that domestic issue we should avoid him. The Cards need to do their homework on that one.
It is becoming more and more of a buyers market

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet

In advance of the Scouting Combine: #Clemson DE Austin Bryant, who tore his pectoral muscle on Nov. 3 vs Louisville and played with it, had surgery on Jan 17, source said. Out for drills. He had 6 tackles for loss & 3 sacks in 8 gms pre-injury, 9 TFLs & 5.5 sacks in 7 gms post.

OP
OP
Southpaw

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Big question here.

Does Bosa perform at the combine? Does he show up? Does he perform the drills?

OP
OP
Southpaw

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler Murray has announced he will not throw at combine. Maybe he doesn't want to stand next to Drew Lock, Dwayne Haskins, Daniel Jones. IMHO this guy is taking too much outside advice.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Kyler Murray has announced he will not throw at combine. Maybe he doesn't want to stand next to Drew Lock, Dwayne Haskins, Daniel Jones. IMHO this guy is taking too much outside advice.
Yeah..... Disappointing.

Wanted to get solid velocity numbers on him. Still can't wait to see his combine measurables.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yeah..... Disappointing.

Wanted to get solid velocity numbers on him. Still can't wait to see his combine measurables.
QB drills at Combine to me aren’t as meaningful as game tape. He probably would have looked good without having to see through OL or being pressured by DL but height is going to be key. He says he’s 208 which is fine and dandy but if he is shorter than 5’9 then good luck to teams willing to take him Top 5. Sure he was able to slide and find throwing windows in college but defenses are going to force him to stay in pocket and make throws which will be a challenge for him IMO.

OP
OP
Southpaw

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just saw this mock draft and trade at CBS Sports.com

You must be registered for see images

Raiders

Cardinals trade No. 1 for No. 4, 24, 106

Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma
There's still plenty of time for Oakland to fall in love with a quarterback, whether it's Murray or Dwayne Haskins or Drew Lock. Derek Carr was far from the Raiders' biggest issue last year, but that doesn't mean we should rule out Jon Gruden and Mike Mayock deciding to go all-in on a QB with a higher ceiling.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Haven't seen this reported anywhere??

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson