Watching Hard Knocks Live

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Coach Jefferson talking with Conner seemed scripted. Conner's been there. Why was he chapping with him instead of some of the young kids?

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kliffy is absolutely done. He's toast. He was broken in the locker room after the game. So was Mikey. Let's hope Mikey doesn't like it and decides to break out the broom.
"It was all Kliff's fault"
You must be registered for see images attach

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
McSorely didn't have a chance on that strip sack. He was blindsided on his drop.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We had something special here with JJ and watching him after the fact playing his last home game made me a little sad. Makes me wonder if had a competitive team if he'd stick around for another year or two.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nuk should have been moved around to get him into the game.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have no depth. Our players are just so overmatched. We seem to never have a good play, only a great individual effort when a play succeeds, which hardly occurs.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watt talking about food and how hungry he is and his plan on attacking the fridge....

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If nothing else, this series showed the humanity of the players.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It's so Cardinals that the team was featured on HBO in what was easily their worst year as a franchise since they moved to valley.

Back to the drawing board.
Can’t help but think that the worst 3 seasons I can remember going back all the way to 1964 were ALL in AZ. 2003, 2018, and then this season. Don’t get me wrong, there have been too many ugly seasons to count with many awful records. But it seems like these may have been the ugliest. One thing is certain, moving to AZ was another huge blunder by the Bidwills.

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
McSorely eating gummy bears and pb+j crustables at halftime??? :biglaugh:
Like you said earlier, he seems like a good kid. He’ll probably be a career backup, but that’s probably fine with him. I like his attitude and he seems like a great teammate. I also like the fact that he entered the stadium in street clothes and wasn’t trying to come off as a GQ model.

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He wants you to think he‘s great and powerful, like the Wizard of Oz.
It was awkward. I actually thought he might say something like Kliff. “Proud of you guys, great effort, etc.” even though I’m sure the team is tired of hearing it. i wonder what Arians would have done in that situation. Bidwill probably knew better than to stand that close to Arians in a situation like that. Arians probably would have said great effort, but sh$$ty execution!

OP
OP
Solar7

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
We had something special here with JJ and watching him after the fact playing his last home game made me a little sad. Makes me wonder if had a competitive team if he'd stick around for another year or two.
I don't think he would with that sudden heart issue. If that hadn't happened, I bet he'd be signing a lucrative contract with a contender.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose