Watching Hard Knocks Live

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Jesus.

That reminds me of the one shot on Xmas of Kliff on the sidelines where they just pushed in on him for like five seconds as he was just looking at the ground like he staring into the abyss.
Dude looks like his dad asked him why the car is dented. Just end it already, sheez.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Bidwill should pull a Lucy and snatch away Kingsbury’s ball.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kliff would look like that after a bad year coaching pop Warner

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I am hoping Mike B retools everything. For those that say he won't, he did it with Steve Wilkes and Josh Rosen. He blew everything up!

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I am hoping Mike B retools everything. For those that say he won't, he did it with Steve Wilkes and Josh Rosen. He blew everything up!
Those cost peanuts against the current price tag.

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Thoughts from latest episode: JJ Watt may be the best teammate ever. The way he took accountability for his offside penalty was awesome. His reaction to the Jesse Luketa phone call after wisdom teeth removal was hilarious. He’s got a great relationship with Zaven Collins, It seems like a lot of people believe in Collins and now he just needs to believe in himself. David Blough has card tricks and an Olympian wife. AJ Green gets a lot of grief but seems like a good guy and good family guy. Too bad the Cards couldn’t have had him a few years earlier in his career. This is the first year I’ve ever watched Hard Knocks but I like the personal glimpses into players lives. I think HBO was betting on the Cards to have a better season when they set this up. Now they seem like they’re trying to make chicken salad out of chicken you know what.

OP
OP
Solar7

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I watched this last night and forgot to make any meaningful commentary. Blough seems like a decent guy though, I'll root for him to make a roster next year, and at least have a decent career as a backup.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I’ll say this: for a guy who wasn’t intending on watching this I really enjoyed it. Did it learn anything crazy or overly insightful? No. But getting to see some of the interactions and gameday and practice stuff was neat. I’ll actually be disappointed we don’t get this every season. Maybe if we did I’d bore of it. But I did enjoy it.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I’ll say this: for a guy who wasn’t intending on watching this I really enjoyed it. Did it learn anything crazy or overly insightful? No. But getting to see some of the interactions and gameday and practice stuff was neat. I’ll actually be disappointed we don’t get this every season. Maybe if we did I’d bore of it. But I did enjoy it.
I think when all is said and done, and we're in the dog days of July, I'll stream it. I just couldn't handle it in season with as poorly as this squad has performed. I love this team so much, and any Cards entertainment is usually good entertainment, but there's only so much my soul can take.

OP
OP
Solar7

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Barely any coverage of the 49ers game to start, and none of the leadup to the game. A very beleaguered Kingsbury on the sidelines, and a melancholy tone. Looking forward to this episode for deeper insights. However, it does go back to six days ago.

OP
OP
Solar7

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Hamlin coverage, JJ coverage, nothing as compelling I was hoping for. I thought we were going to jump right in.

You can tell the players are detached from Kliff though. He's talking about Joe Montana and asking if any player knows who he is, no one's even looking at him.

Kyler in the QB room though, that's good.