Watching Hard Knocks Live

OP
OP
Solar7

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Nothing at all regarding Eno being cut so far - no shock, seems like they're glossing over it. Now talking about Antonio Hamilton. Seems like he'll be a focus.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing at all regarding Eno being cut so far - no shock, seems like they're glossing over it. Now talking about Antonio Hamilton. Seems like he'll be a focus.

They already said it wouldn’t be addressed in hard knocks.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
They already said it wouldn’t be addressed in hard knocks.
earlier in the week the director went on the PHNX podcast, said they got the footage of the Eno incident, and that the footage was shocking. he then said it'll be in the next episode.

clearly the cardinals wanted it taken out. cowards.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
earlier in the week the director went on the PHNX podcast, said they got the footage of the Eno incident, and that the footage was shocking. he then said it'll be in the next episode.

clearly the cardinals wanted it taken out. cowards.

Yes I saw that and it was inferred by the director that it didnt look good for Eno. I don’t care anymore time to move on.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oddly, me too. Kliff was the only person they showed go up to McCoy after the beating he took.
Yeah but don’t kid yourself they have editing control, not gonna let them show what a dumpster fire it is. Kliff can talk tough all he wants fact is all this crap is going on and he’s in charge, or worse he’s NOT in charge. Players probably listening to his words the same way we do his pressers… blah blah ********…

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yeah but don’t kid yourself they have editing control, not gonna let them show what a dumpster fire it is. Kliff can talk tough all he wants fact is all this crap is going on and he’s in charge, or worse he’s NOT in charge. Players probably listening to his words the same way we do his pressers… blah blah ********…
your hate erection is large

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Good to see that they’re being proactive in giving the opposing team credit BEFORE they even play them instead of waiting until after they lose. That’s genius coaching.

“listen men, George Kittle is your daddy, Deebo is God, and their defense will steal your souls. Now let’s get out there and compete!”

This coaching staff acts like they’re the freaking Hoosiers and someone needs to measure the football field.

And stop making Budda sound like he’s extraordinary because he played through an injury. THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DO AND WHY YOU MAKE MILLIONS!

Vance - “he didn’t have to play”. WAY TO LOWER THE BAR FOR THE TEAM!!!

This team pisses me off to no end.

OP
OP
Solar7

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
The HBO exec that picked the Cardinals after watching an injured o-lineman carry a third of an episode:
You must be registered for see images attach
Teaching Watt a strange dance, cricket dinner with Hernandez's random white pal that doesn't speak Spanish, stretchy pants sideline reactions... It's not compelling television.

WB's relatively new CEO is David Zaslav, and he's been cutting original content from HBO Max with ferocity. I could imagine that at the very least, mid-season Hard Knocks might just die with this. I'm watching it because I'm a Cardinals fan that is looking for a disaster and the inner workings of our team. If this was any other team, I'd be checked out.

The funny thing is, there's interesting content behind the scenes, but instead it's Colt McCoy watching film, a player burning his feet, and our "stars" are silent.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So I guess us "liars" who have never watched the show aren't missing that much?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose