Wasn't just Gandy being a turnstile...

OmahaCardsFan

Veteran
Reaction score
Levi Brown was equally abused. You can add Lyle Sedlein to that list as well. Guys they did 75% of that with a 4 man rush.

What did our 4 man rush get us? 3 TD's in less than a quarter's play. Manning could have sat down in a lawn chair and played this game.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
Levi Jones must be injured or something..........I don't see how he wouldn't be an upgrade.

OP
OP
OmahaCardsFan

OmahaCardsFan

Veteran
Reaction score
Maybe this is our opportunity to land Leve Jones?

We sure could use him now and we have 2 weeks to get him ready. Oops Leve = Levi

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Levi was not equally abused tonight. Gandy was far more awful. FYI

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
That's because Freeny was rushing from Gandy's side. One time he rushed from Levi's side, he was equally abused.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's because Freeny was rushing from Gandy's side. One time he rushed from Levi's side, he was equally abused.

None the less they were not equally abused. for the total of the game. Mathis whom is no slouch at all was pretty quiet all night.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
None the less they were not equally abused. for the total of the game. Mathis whom is no slouch at all was pretty quiet all night.

Only because Freeney got there faster. :D

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
I heard Mathis' name taken few times in the back field but obviously not as much as Freeney probably because of what Duck has said above ;)...

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
They're all garbage. Wells and Duece have some redeeming qualities.

Yup! Wells is the best of the bunch. But Gandy and Brown are no longer even adequate. Our reserves must be chopped liver, because what we are putting out there is lousy. It's a drastic step, but I would definitely be considering some changes at this point.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
My biggest problem with Gandy was he couldn't handle anything Freeney threw at him. He either got toasted by the spin move or got knocked on his A** on the bull rush. As bad as Levi played at least he held up a few times. Gandy handled nothing.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson