Warriors @ Suns Wednesday game thread 11-16-2022

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No idea what Draymond said to Ayton but Ayton swung a lefty elbow at him and then clobbered someoen else and got the foul and then the double T.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No idea what Draymond said to Ayton but Ayton swung a lefty elbow at him and then clobbered someoen else and got the foul and then the double T.

It didn't help earlier when Green had his arm wrapped Ayton.

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
That’s a really good win. Props to Payne. I love when he sets the tone and plays within himself offensively. Glad he got into a rhythm early. Book was really good tonight. Almost 50% from the field and 40% from 3. Perfect from the foul line and 3 blocks.

Bridges…..lol I wish he realized how talented he is and he could be a 20 ppg scorer if he just played carefree and confident. Good job Suns

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Terrific win

Payne was on his game. What a difference maker that is for us.

Solid book game.

Huge to get good games outta both forwards at the same time. Bridges with 9 boards and 9 assists and raining 3s. Craig with 13 and 10.

Washington looks like he could be a nice end of bench find. Damion has been fire from behind the line. That consistency he’s giving us is priceless in cam Johnson’s absence.

Man did Ayton suck . . . again. Feels like our success is coming dragging his ass behind us.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns and Nuggets are tied for 2nd in the West at 9-5.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cam Payne as a starter
20 ppg 6 asp 5 rpg

DA looked amazing in the first then absolutely NOTHING. How? Smh

Booker gonna Booker. He needs a legit running mate now.

Klay is washed

Steph is the best shooter I’ve ever seen and at this point it’s not even close. That dude is amazing.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Torrey Craig is playing like he is deserving of the money Jae Crowder wants.

I've said it before but Craig plays better with better players around him. Either Johnson or Craig are better than Crowder.

I did miss the second half, had to get to bed. Through the first half, Draymond looks just as interested as Ayton does.

boisesuns

Standing Tall And Traded
Reaction score
One thing with this team, they do know how to play together and we have decent depth. Sure, we need to make changes but we do have more guys past the starters that are fitting in well.

I think at this point it’s a two step move to improve. Trade crowder now, ayton when he’s eligible. Find guys who fit and want to be there.

Do you think ayton becomes a consistent 20/10 guy magically if he gets traded? I don’t. I think he is what he is.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've said it before but Craig plays better with better players around him. Either Johnson or Craig are better than Crowder.

I did miss the second half, had to get to bed. Through the first half, Draymond looks just as interested as Ayton does.

I think you are right. Craig is playing much better as a starter. I'm not sure how to describe it but he plays wider in this role. He helps to fill up the lane.

Draymond Green gets away with so much stuff. Most of his game is grabbing and barking at the referees.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One thing with this team, they do know how to play together and we have decent depth. Sure, we need to make changes but we do have more guys past the starters that are fitting in well.

I think at this point it’s a two step move to improve. Trade crowder now, ayton when he’s eligible. Find guys who fit and want to be there.

Do you think ayton becomes a consistent 20/10 guy magically if he gets traded? I don’t. I think he is what he is.

One of the problems I see with Ayton is he needs to be spoon-fed on offense. He doesn't create. More or less, he takes what is given on both ends of the court.

On a bad or mediocre team, I can see him approaching a 20/10 guy where he is the focus. Maybe this is what he wants.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of the problems I see with Ayton is he needs to be spoon-fed on offense. He doesn't create. More or less, he takes what is given on both ends of the court.

On a bad or mediocre team, I can see him approaching a 20/10 guy where he is the focus. Maybe this is what he wants.
He also just has bad reaction time on defense for a center. His rotations are always a step behind and if he misses one, he then stops and watches instead of immediately getting back into the play.

I’m done with him. His potential has always been a lure because if he ever met it, we’d be unstoppable, but this is year 5 and he’s pretty much the exact same player he’s almost always been, if not worse.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golfermcr