UEFA EURO 2020 11 June - 11 July.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
There are absolutely loads of Italians. Loads.
That’s what I thought, especially in London, I have spent a lot of time there. One thing I did notice is that there were quite a bit of Danish supporters having a watch party at the Tower of London for their last match. ESPN showed them going crazy when they scored a goal.

OP
OP
Luciano

Luciano

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Italy advances to the final !

I can’t take a Suns game and an Italy game the same day I’m exhausted.

OP
OP
Luciano

Luciano

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Pedri had 55/55 pass accuracy this game and is 18. He is going to be a special player.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If they lose on an own goal, that would be hard to handle.

Milgod

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Oh, ha. Thought they might be. Just odd seeing it. I guess it's a US based look at things. Don't think anyone in England has a clue or ever looks at the rankings.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, ha. Thought they might be. Just odd seeing it. I guess it's a US based look at things. Don't think anyone in England has a clue or ever looks at the rankings.

I did it more for myself in the knockout stage to get an idea on how these sides compared overall. Just kept copying and pasting ;)

But we do love our rankings here.

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Better team won. But heroic effort from Denmark - They played the last 25 minutes with 10 players after using all their substitutions and a player Breaking his foot

OP
OP
Luciano

Luciano

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Better team won. But heroic effort from Denmark - They played the last 25 minutes with 10 players after using all their substitutions and a player Breaking his foot
Also great free kick from my guy :

You must be registered for see images attach

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Tough penalty yes. It looked like there was slight contact. And Kane’s penalty, wow. With that said England fully deserved to go through they were pressing hard for a goal. I thought Spain were impressive in their game vs Italy, but this is the final I think we all saw coming. Italy will be England’s toughest foe yet.

Last edited:

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Tough penalty yes. It looked like there was slight contact. And Kane’s penalty, wow. With that said England fully deserved to go through they were pressing hard for a goal. I thought Spain were impressive in their game vs Italy, but this is the final I think we all saw coming. Italy will be England’s toughest foe yet.
I Do not believe that should have Been a penalty. But England had 3-4 periods of 5 minutes Where They were pressing hard, so Best team won.
Deserved win. Just a bit of a weak way to win

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Weak, weak sauce penalty. Still, England deserved the win. Denmark's coach really screwed the team up with his defensive subs and turtling.

Milgod

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Was never a pen (although Kane's probably was).

The Denmark freekick should never have been one though so I'm not bothered about the Sterling decision.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I thought it was a weak penalty. if it went for Denmark in that way, there might be one or perhaps two upset Englishmen today. In real time I thought it was a penalty, but I was watching on my phone so I couldn’t see it. Sterling made the most of it. Kane is lucky it came back to him. Every team needs some luck. They will need more than luck against Italy because the next referee decision may very well go against them. That’s usually how it works out in the end.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Was never a pen (although Kane's probably was).

The Denmark freekick should never have been one though so I'm not bothered about the Sterling decision.
I also thought Kane was fouled. I didn’t see why they called a foul on Kane. The Denmark free kick was also executed. Usually from there it takes something special. did you think Pickford should have gotten to it? I thought he could have. To England’s credit they responded.

Last edited:

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I heard there was a match tomorrow? Who is winning? And who are you backing?

I am supporting England. I say 2-1 England in regular time.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Italy 1-0. Aside from just always rooting against England (the national team has an absolute hate-on for Northern teams and a HUGE London team bias), I believe the PL is using all the buzz around the England team and the Euros to distract from the arbitration case/screw Newcastle out of the takeover as long as possible. I'm torn a little, because there's a Newcastle coach doing great work with Southgate right now.