UA vs Oregon

General Chaos

Gronko = Man Beast
Reaction score
This is a huge game for the Cats. The Cats pass the ball well while the Ducks run it well. The UA will have to find a way to stop the Ducks running game to have a chance. Should be a close game. GO CATS!!!!

Black Jesus

No Talent Ass-Clown
Reaction score
U of A wins this on the road and they are top 25, which would be AMAZING!!!

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Its not inconceivable for us to come back, but you cant spot UO 14 points at home in less than 3 minutes

TJ

Reaction score
28-10. They are just executing options and play actions too well. Not even the camera man can follow them.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
It turned into an entertaining game.
Stupid play call by Stoops on fourth down with four minutes to go though.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It turned into an entertaining game.
Stupid play call by Stoops on fourth down with four minutes to go though.

It wasn't stupid. If Antolin catches the pass he has a first down and you are not ripping Stoops. There was only 4 minutes left and the Oregon defense was on its heels. It was the correct call.

I was proud because the guys did not quit. They made adjustments at halftime and almost made a great comeback. I am looking forward to next week. I think we will beat the Beavers.

By the way, looks like Antolin will be the starter for the rest of the year. Can't keep playing Grigsby if he is going to fumble.

TJ

Reaction score
I didnt expect us to pull it off in Autzen but down the stretch, our guys played well. If only we didnt spot them 14 points in the first few minutes, perhaps this would have been a different result.

Now we must beat the Beavers at home next week.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Is there a way to promote Sonny Dykes to HC and let Stoops go back to Oklahoma ro something? Dykes is the best coach in the Arizona athletic department (until March/April of course) and it would be a shame were he to leave as he is the person most responsible for Arizona winning this season.

Mr. Boldin

Mel Kiper's Daddy
Reaction score
Agree that Dykes deserves all the credit for our turn around. Stoops was supposed to bring, if nothing else, a good defense year after year. Well we were loaded on D last year and look what happened. This year our offense has been great, but we are losing games thanks to the defense.

If Dykes leaves I dont know where this program is going to go, because its pretty clear the offense is carrying this team and has a ton of talent that is being used extremely well.

As for the 4th down call, I dont see anything wrong with it. At that point, sure our defense had been playing well in the 2nd half, but Oregon couldnt stop us on offense. I like our chances a lot more if we go for it on 4th down with 3 mins left, instead of trying to force a 3 and out and then trusting Tui to lead us back downt eh field with the game on the line with maybe a minute to go.

Our defese still could have held Oregon to a 3 and out, or even a FG after the dropped 4th down pass and we are still in the game.