TV Schedule for NCAA 1st/2nd Rounds

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
I miss the games being on CBS Sportsline. Now that they are on the NCAA website, the quality sucks. You get two screen sizes. Either it is so small you might as well listen to the radio broadcast, or it has to fill the whole screen and buffer incessantly.

Lame.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
I miss the games being on CBS Sportsline. Now that they are on the NCAA website, the quality sucks. You get two screen sizes. Either it is so small you might as well listen to the radio broadcast, or it has to fill the whole screen and buffer incessantly.

Lame.

Well I guess I was wrong. Screen size depends on which game you watch. The CLEM/WVU game is horribly small, yet the Butler/ODU game is sized just fine. Wierd.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Lame.

the games are still on sportsline. i watched them all day thursday and friday.

not a fan of the games extending past 6 pacific time on the weekends. i'm usually burned out by that time anyway on the weekend... and then there's usually at least two more to go.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard