Tristan Wirfs vs Jedrick Willis: Who is the best tackle prospect?

CardinalCovfefe

Veteran
Reaction score
It took me a bit...... But I agree with this.

I don't watch much college ball, so I have to rely on other sources for info. For what it's worth Lance Zierlein over at NFL.com has Wills rated highest among OT's and it's not even close. He also compares Wills to Jason Peters.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I don't watch much college ball, so I have to rely on other sources for info. For what it's worth Lance Zierlein over at NFL.com has Wills rated highest among OT's and it's not even close. He also compares Wills to Jason Peters.
I initially had Thomas up top and hated the thought of Wills or Becton in AZ.

After watching more games I settled on a tiered system for these OT's.

Wills is much better from a footwork perspective than i remembered. has great hand technique, and knows how to transition player to player and level to level much better than I realized.

Meanwhile, Wirfs, with all of his athletic gifts seems to "bumble" from level to level, look super off balance more often than i would like, and has a knack for just missing a big block by just grazing a dude as hes stumbling past them. Not a great look for someone with his athletic gifts.

LT - Thomas #1 - Jones #2
RT - Wills #1, Wirfs #2 but is a project.

If I rank them together: Wills, Thomas, Wirfs, Jones, delta of nothingness, Becton, & Jackson.

I still contend that Becton is a train wreck waiting to happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard