Training camp 1st practice

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sitting here section 109 seat 11 prob about 1500 to 2000 people by my estimate... Ill post a few more pics and observations when it's over.. Haven't run into Gee??? :)

FYI check your seats definitely some webs underneath.. Yikes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 505

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Sitting here section 109 seat 11 prob about 1500 to 2000 people by my estimate... Ill post a few more pics and observations when it's over.. Haven't run into Gee??? :)

FYI check your seats definitely some webs underneath.. Yikes.

Thanks dude! Now post some more reports, pics & pics of that new BA Kangol you bought:D lol

Is that Kevin Kolb with his hat on backwards? Hehehe

Last edited:
OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They only have the field pulled in about 3/4 of the way.. In the other 1/4 they have installed about 40 yards worth of field turf.. Gonna be used as a 2nd field clearly... Certainly different.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
QBs

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 496

Buckybird

Reaction score
They only have the field pulled in about 3/4 of the way.. In the other 1/4 they have installed about 40 yards worth of field turf.. Gonna be used as a 2nd field clearly... Certainly different.

I don't like camp practice ran on our game field cause its probably gonna be shot come the first home game & IMO it limits what we can do practice wise...hope nobody gets hurt on the tight field.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fitz is fielding punts :)

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PP up to last years antics... Muffs first real punt with bullets flying.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mathieu not fielding any FYI

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I don't like camp practice ran on our game field cause its probably gonna be shot come the first home game & IMO it limits what we can do practice wise...hope nobody gets hurt on the tight field.

If this was college I would agree.

This is the pros, they can afford what it takes to keep the field in top condition.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh my Ribert Gill is FAST... Already has a beautiful TD semi diving on a 40 yard pass from Stanton.. Brought the house to its feet. Beautiful play! Shoulda had another in the corner completely outran defenders including the S Mathieu but was overthrown.

Buckybird

Reaction score
Oh my Ribert Gill is FAST... Already has a beautiful TD semi diving on a 40 yard pass from Stanton.. Brought the house to its feet. Beautiful play! Shoulda had another in the corner completely outran defenders including the S Mathieu but was overthrown.

Jurecki beat you to the punch on the radio, Rod Graves lol :D

Buckybird

Reaction score
If this was college I would agree.

This is the pros, they can afford what it takes to keep the field in top condition.

You must be registered for see images

While I partially agree, the field is usually in not great shape by week 8, even though its voted one of the top fields in the NFL.

Btw Rugby, I like your info that can be accessed on the bottom of your posts! :thumbup:

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can confirm that during OL drills there are 3 separate coaches teaching and all are participating.. Much different then the days of Russ Grimm teaching 2 to 4 at time and the others standing around.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This team so far practices the deep throw a crap ton.. Only one practice but easily more then I've ever seen.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This team so far practices the deep throw a crap ton.. Only one practice but easily more then I've ever seen.

So roughly speaking, how efficient are they being at it? Dropping more than catching, QB's missing the WR more than reaching them with catchable balls? Defense breaking them up? What is your overall sense of how they're doing with that?

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So roughly speaking, how efficient are they being at it? Dropping more than catching, QB's missing the WR more than reaching them with catchable balls? Defense breaking them up? What is your overall sense of how they're doing with that?

Ummm hard to say but during drills IDE say 70% comp. they had whole drills where all they did was run 50 yard patterns both directions(also never seen any team do that in any TC)

While they were "scrimmaging" only saw two competed TDs to Gill and Floyd. Scrimmaging is a loose term though when they are in shorts and no real hitting going on.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Ummm hard to say but during drills IDE say 70% comp. they had whole drills where all they did was run 50 yard patterns both directions(also never seen any team do that in any TC)

While they were "scrimmaging" only saw two competed TDs to Gill and Floyd. Scrimmaging is a loose term though when they are in shorts and no real hitting going on.

Cool. Thanks.

I'll take your account as we're being pretty successful at it, and thus good news.

AntSports Steve

Cardinals Future GM
Reaction score
Interesting tidbit I heard on the radio...

No formal team wide stretch/warmup session. Players must be ready to go and it is their responsibility to stretch ahead of time.

At 2pm, the horn sounds and drills start.

I guess that gets more practice time in without breaking the rules. Seems smart as long as all actually stretch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard