Trading for Richard Jefferson?

Dave64

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Seems like a possible fire sale in NJ. Jefferson obviosly went ot he UofA. If Jefferson was available, would you be interested in trading for Jefferson?

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Don't the Suns already have an undersized SF who relies too much on his athleticism?

Biclops

Superhero with glasses
Reaction score
I do not want him because I disliked Richard Jefferson since I read an article long time ago where he and Kenyon Martin were making fun of Alonzo Mourning about his illness

Do any of you remember this? I think it was an ESPN article or something

OP
OP
D

Dave64

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Jefferson was quoted today as saying that he did not care if the Nets were upset about him being in the Olympics. He is upset about the Martn trade, and he said today that he could be traded as well. Jefferson is very similar to Marion, but the Matrix is a better rebounder. The difference is Jefferson makes about 2.5M and Marion makes about 11M. Personally, I would take Jefferson at his price over Matirx at his inflated price.

PAQ77

Registered
Reaction score
I like Jefferson. He's a little bit younger than Marion and he's coming into his own...

George O'Brien

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
For the 412th time, can we stop pretending that the Suns can trade Marion for a guy with a rookie contract and save the difference. This is inane.

thegrahamcrackr

Reaction score
George O'Brien said:
For the 412th time, can we stop pretending that the Suns can trade Marion for a guy with a rookie contract and save the difference. This is inane.

Chap was right, for some reason we are reteaching basic concepts in trades.