Trade down possibility confirmed

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Jets | Trade Could Still Happen - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
4:47 PT: Bob Glauber reports for Newsday New York Jets coach Herman Edwards indicated it's still very possible the Jets will use one or both of their first-round picks to move up in the NFL Draft and get an elite player, possibly a defensive tackle or a wide receiver.

I would still trade down if Suggs isn't there and we don't go for a QB in the first.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
If we sign Holliday then i wouldn't trade down.We'd have enough to work with on the DL that we could wait until round 2 to get another DE.I would stay and get Leftwich at 6.Every spot you trade down the lesser the player.And,as Skorp has been saying,a franchise QB is worth 5 position players.

OP
OP
BACH

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cbus cardsfan
If we sign Holliday then i wouldn't trade down.We'd have enough to work with on the DL that we could wait until round 2 to get another DE.I would stay and get Leftwich at 6.Every spot you trade down the lesser the player.And,as Skorp has been saying,a franchise QB is worth 5 position players.

I agree. That's why I wrote "I we don't go after a QB in the first". But if we don't, then I would trade down.

Last edited:

Red Air Force

DILLIGAFF
Reaction score
Originally posted by BACH
I agree. That why I wrote "I we don't go after a QB in the first". But I we don't, then I would trade down.

I think you may want to check the "f" button on your keyboard. ;)

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Originally posted by BACH
I agree. That why I wrote "I we don't go after a QB in the first". But I we don't, then I would trade down.

As much as I like Newman (and Leftwich) I have to agree, BACH.

Ed B

The Matt Joyce of Posting
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
haha i wouldn't say too much is confirmed or unconfirmed in the month before the draft. anything's possible and nothing is definite :)

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The question is who they want to trade with. It's very possible that with two first rounders they could trade with Cinci and get the #1 overall pick where they could land Rogers.

OP
OP
BACH

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Yeah, I know Ed, but since we've been talking so much about it, it's nice to know that it's not total BS.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson