Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I read today Aaron Rodgers hasn't thrown a pass in preseason in 4 years.

Last year Kyler played 2 series all preseason and we came out house on fire.
Tom Brady insists on playing in the PS. I’d take his results over AR….

Annnnnnd that being said I really don’t care. :)

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I’m actually looking forward to watching trace and the younger guys this Friday.

I’m not very optimistic about this season, but I am always a little interested in watching a train wreck, demolition, or catastrophic act of nature.

I don’t see kyler doing any more reps this PS than he did the last yr.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The only meaningful action that takes place in the preseason is broken bones and torn ligaments. If I ran a franchise the guys who you know are already going to make the roster wouldn't even be allowed to put on pads.

Football does not lend itself to exhibition games. It turns into low quality, injury riddled garbage.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will never forget Jonathon Cooper Breaking his leg in a meaningless preseason game. And then I remember Matt Leinart sealing his fate in the preseason. I guess we will have to put our faith in KLIFF AND KEIM with their judgment
Sucked for Cooper, but Cooper and a 2nd round draft pick resulted in Chandler Jones coming here.

Leinart beat out Warner in the preseason but broke his collarbone in a regular season game vs the Rams in October of 2007.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The only meaningful action that takes place in the preseason is broken bones and torn ligaments. If I ran a franchise the guys who you know are already going to make the roster wouldn't even be allowed to put on pads.

Football does not lend itself to exhibition games. It turns into low quality, injury riddled garbage.
Might be true, but I feel that there are a couple of guys who will surprise and make the team. Hope I spot them.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I am looking forward to seeing our young players play.

How do Jones, Miles, Hayes and Smith look. Harlow as well.

Excited to see Eno and Ingram at RB.

Excited to see our young pass rushers in live action.

Same with the young CBs after Murphy.

I was pumped for McBride but that is now delayed.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Gardeck, Collins and Kennard starting is curious. Especially if you look where Vallejo and Vigil are.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Hopefully Watt can beat our Dogbe for 1st string or even Ledbetter for 2nd string before the season starts.

;)
I thought it was funny they seemed to have put this out for the 1st game even if we have since learned McCoy is not playing.

legend

Veteran
Reaction score
I've been to two open practices. I have yet to see Kyler throw the ball. Sore wrist . . ?
How much wear and tear does a game controller put on a young person's hands . . ?
(Old man thinking out loud) Hours of COD / Madden . .
He's just turned 25.
Maybe I'm just cranky about two trips to practice only to watch backups play quarterback.
Kliff "we're just being smart" . .
Are we . . ?