Time to trade David Johnson

SeattleCardinal

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
After all those years of dreaming of having a top-flight running back (dating back to the Adrian Peterson draft, at least), I'm not ready to let get rid of Johnson. Get him some help.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bouncing back from a major injury is tough. Players tend to think they’re indestructible until they get one. It’s not unusual for them to have a better second season than first after an injury. Game changers are rare. I’d keep him.
It's not like he blew out his knee. It was a wrist injury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
One of the great episodes in tennis history seems to fit this thread.....

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

"You cannot be serious"
~John McEnroe

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Bouncing back from a major injury is tough. Players tend to think they’re indestructible until they get one. It’s not unusual for them to have a better second season than first after an injury. Game changers are rare. I’d keep him.
Wrist injury? I could see iit if it was an ACL but he hurt his wrist. I'm not sure how that impacts his running style.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Gosh, I hate this mentality. So we all know, How many posts are required to be considered a qualified internet GM?

Internet etiquette advice from the weighty depths of 25 posts... Nice. :)

Haha, I was kidding around a little bro.

However, in a community like this, there is a certain amount of credibility one builds through a track record of thoughtful, intelligent posting.

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
Internet etiquette advice from the weighty depths of 25 posts... Nice. :)

Haha, I was kidding around a little bro.

However, in a community like this, there is a certain amount of credibility one builds through a track record of thoughtful, intelligent posting.
Not so fast. I’ve seen some of the dumbest posts by posters with thousands of posts. High post counts don’t equal knowledge. High post counts equal high post counts.

BTW my 26th post qualifies as “credible” per a previous poster!

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I really don’t get people’s obsession with trading our best players

He's not productive right now, and it's beyond just our lousy line play, he runs tepid, looks less agile, looks disinterested since he secured a payday. I wasn't a fan of locking him up until he showed he could replicate his earlier success again.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right now the last thing I want DJ to do is to get hurt behind this O Line by trying to initiate contact. His strength isn't running over defenders it is jump cuts and playing in space.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not so fast. I’ve seen some of the dumbest posts by posters with thousands of posts. High post counts don’t equal knowledge. High post counts equal high post counts.

BTW my 26th post qualifies as “credible” per a previous poster!

It was in the hope you'd move on from any 'shorts in a knot' posts. I failed.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's not productive right now, and it's beyond just our lousy line play, he runs tepid, looks less agile, looks disinterested since he secured a payday. I wasn't a fan of locking him up until he showed he could replicate his earlier success again.

Disinterested = impartial, and I don't think he looks uninterested.

He's the most miss used player in our lineup. For example, he's been flexed out less than 40 times, effectively negating his number one strength - play in space.

Last edited: