Thunder @ Suns Friday game thread 2-24-2023

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not digging them. Color just doesn’t scream “Phoenix Suns.” Would be like the Cardinals playing in orange. The Valley ones were dope. Was upset when they pivoted from them. The OG ones pre-92-93 will always be #1 to be, but the Valley ones were awesome
Same.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
You're right, Monty doesn't rush to change the line up everytime the other team makes a run late in the game. He sticks with his battle tested guys, the ones who've learned how to win together and close out games. This is probably the part where you bring up the playoffs, Bucks or Luka, but overall Monty's finishers typically finish. But I digress

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're right, Monty doesn't rush to change the line up everytime the other team makes a run late in the game. He sticks with his battle tested guys, the ones who've learned how to win together and close out games. This is probably the part where you bring up the playoffs, Bucks or Luka, but overall Monty's finishers typically finish. But I digress
I don’t consider Ish a battle tested guy. Do you?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Nice game by ish in second half.

Ayton so checked out and bad first half. Nice turnaround second half.

Books passing looked off. Particularly first half. Improved. He’s finding his game again.

Ross is a terrible defender. I’m still waiting on his first poster dunk. It’s coming.

Okogie came out on fire and the. Reverted back to pre-flame okogie.

Thought Paul played well. But still looks pudgy.

Ugly win but I’ll take it.

clyde2tw

Veteran
Reaction score
Suns defense lacks proper communication which needs fixed. Ross stayed away from making plays and his open corner 3s are pure beauty. His on-man defense is quite good. Book gets double or triple teamed all the time, we'll get those open 3s and more when KD is back.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm still waiting to see what the Suns look like playing at full strength.

It's not only adding Kevin Durant and Landry Shamet but playing some of the deeper bench players like Bismack Biyombo, TJ Warren and Darius Bazley.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose