Thoughts on the Cardinals/Dallas game

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will the REAL Cardinal football team please stand up? They finally managed to put 4 good quarters together and beat a good football team. This team is an enigma right now, but things are starting to gel. Even with some starters being out on defense, they played a great game and kept mistakes to a minimum. As Wolf calls him, "Gardeck the Barbarian" looks to be a special player this year. The offense came through at the end of the fourth quarter by eating up the rest of the game clock. James Connor is worth his weight in gold and Rondale Moore finally made one of those big plays we have all expected of him. The more I see of Michael Wilson, the more I think getting him in the third round was a steal. If Dobbs keeps playing at this level, Kylar Murray will have a hard time getting back into the starting lineup. All in all, a good game, fun with great plays and good coaching. I hope they can keep this up.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will the REAL Cardinal football team please stand up? They finally managed to put 4 good quarters together and beat a good football team. This team is an enigma right now, but things are starting to gel. Even with some starters being out on defense, they played a great game and kept mistakes to a minimum. As Wolf calls him, "Gardeck the Barbarian" looks to be a special player this year. The offense came through at the end of the fourth quarter by eating up the rest of the game clock. James Connor is worth his weight in gold and Rondale Moore finally made one of those big plays we have all expected of him. The more I see of Michael Wilson, the more I think getting him in the third round was a steal. If Dobbs keeps playing at this level, Kylar Murray will have a hard time getting back into the starting lineup. All in all, a good game, fun with great plays and good coaching. I hope they can keep this up.
I like your enthusiasm but K1 will have no problem unseating Dobbs.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If Petzig has Dobbs looking this good I can't wait to see how Murray does. Murray at 100% should be able to make this a top 10 offense. But if Dobbs keeps this up, people (like me) will be clamoring for him the moment Murray plays a bad game.

OP
OP
40yearfan

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Petzig has Dobbs looking this good I can't wait to see how Murray does. Murray at 100% should be able to make this a top 10 offense. But if Dobbs keeps this up, people (like me) will be clamoring for him the moment Murray plays a bad game.
How true. Having two good QB's is one of those situations most teams would love to have.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
we have seen the real Cardinals every week. a youngish blue collar team that are gaining confidence that the system works. But they happen to be undermanned on the defensive line. so the warts...they gonna show once in a while.
and dont kid yourself...all Kyler has to do to take the starting gig from Dobbs is strap a helmet on.
watching this team evolve over the next 18 months or so is going to be interesting...if the plan works we might be one of those perennial teams.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Imagine if Buddda was back there lol.
Speaking of Budda - with how the D has performed to this point, is anyone advocating making Budda the highest paid safety again in football?

I'm calling around and seeing what we can get at this point.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speaking of Budda - with how the D has performed to this point, is anyone advocating making Budda the highest paid safety again in football?

I'm calling around and seeing what we can get at this point.
If Budda was out there against the Giants this team would be 2-1 right now.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson