There’s still a possibility we draft Nabers

602 Native

Reaction score
I don't see any difference in draftting at 4 or 6. Odunze won't be around at 8-10 and we shouldn't wait.

The guy is 6'3-6'4 in cleats and runs a 4.4 40. He has great hands at the top of the throw. He reminds me of Mike Evans.

If MHJ is not there at 4 lets not try and be cute.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I don't see any difference in draftting at 4 or 6. Odunze won't be around at 8-10 and we shouldn't wait.

The guy is 6'3-6'4 in cleats and runs a 4.4 40. He has great hands at the top of the throw. He reminds me of Mike Evans.

I think the best play is to stand pat and just draft BWRA (Best WR Available).

MHJ or Odunze. Say no to Nabers.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

Well, if you want Odunze, assuming MHJ is gone, you might not get him at 6.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Not saying you're wrong and if we don't get MHJ, Odunze would be good, as would Nabers. So moving back to #6 is very tempting. But not sure it's what we should do.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
And yet the consensus is that LT is either the 2nd or 3rd most important position on a football team. There is big reason these positions (with QB of course) dominate the top 10 picks in most drafts.
I have even heard arguments by the talking heads on TV that if you want a good LT you have to nab one in the first round. That later rounds tend to not have success at LT.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Well, if you want Odunze, assuming MHJ is gone, you might not get him at 6.
Chargers at 5 may take a LT. Harbaugh wants to run the ball as his top priority. Yesterday at the start of free agency they took a Raven RB rated top three in short yardage situations in the NFL In Gus Edwards, and the third rated blocking TE in the entire NFL in Dissly. There's talk the priority is tackle in this draft for Harbaugh.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m 100% on board with MHJ but will not be the least bit upset if it’s Odunze….. We need to get one of them.
MhJ may be a better player overall but for Kyler its possibile he needs more Odunze

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I’m not even sure he’s “better” like @Krangodnzr and a few others I think many are just enamored with his namesake.
I think based on his pedigree and his accomplishments, he should be the top ranked guy, but it isn't as dramatic as many are making it.

I look at MHJ as a college 97 overall, while Odunze is a 92 overall.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
MHJ is Odunze with more top end speed. Not sure why he wouldn’t be a better fit for Kyler. You can make the case Nabers isn’t a perfect fit because it’s a smaller QB/WR combo.

Slightly faster but Odunze has more phisicality and better on contested catches, then i was really surprised about the agility test at combine

Great production
Great Atleticism
Great guy

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Slightly faster but Odunze has more phisicality and better on contested catches, then i was really surprised about the agility test at combine

Great production
Great Atleticism
Great guy

If he goes 5 to LAC it will be a fun comp to follow but I just think MHJ has a higher ceiling.

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Chargers at 5 may take a LT. Harbaugh wants to run the ball as his top priority. Yesterday at the start of free agency they took a Raven RB rated top three in short yardage situations in the NFL In Gus Edwards, and the third rated blocking TE in the entire NFL in Dissly. There's talk the priority is tackle in this draft for Harbaugh.

I was thinking the same thing. His 49er teams were all about the trenches.