The Walking Dead (AMC)

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
I must be out of the loop. Didn't even know it was back.

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
Honest question:

Cutty and his crew get stay in the prison right? (Cutty is the black guy who ventured into the prison with three others at the beginning of the half season finale. I call him Cutty because he was an actor on the Wire and his characer's name was Cutty)

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honest question:

Cutty and his crew get stay in the prison right? (Cutty is the black guy who ventured into the prison with three others at the beginning of the half season finale. I call him Cutty because he was an actor on the Wire and his characer's name was Cutty)

We don't know. This part of the story has swayed a lot from the comic. In the comic Tyrese comes a lot earlier and dies in the prison. His daughter has a boyfriend and they commit suicide while there as well. I always assumed that Daryl was the replacement for Tyrese since he was not in the comic.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Seems as though we haven't seen the last of Darryl because looking at the cast, the actor is only in 2 less episodes than the rest of the regulars.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems as though we haven't seen the last of Darryl because looking at the cast, the actor is only in 2 less episodes than the rest of the regulars.

yup... Darryl leaving is what we in writer's refer to as "schmuck-bait". He's one of the most beloved characters in the show now. ain't no way he's gone for long.

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
Good set up for what I'm hoping is the show down episode next week.

jonberry

Reaction score
It started out slow, but man did it end with a bang.

Except for the fact that these guys are sharp shooters on moving walkers yet can't hit a stationary object when it is an actual human being. Gigantic plot hole.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Except for the fact that these guys are sharp shooters on moving walkers yet can't hit a stationary object when it is an actual human being. Gigantic plot hole.

Seriously! This episode, which could have been soooo good, was sooo hackneyed and bad.
Rick's going to go crazy--but it's only going to go on for about twenty minutes. Daryl's gone with his brother--but only for just under a day. The governor: "I won't go after your friends." Andrea: "Where'd he go?" "On a supply run." Suuuuure he did lol Ugh

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Zomies don't shot back. The first shot was dead on and then once both sides started shooting, it became chaotic. I have never been shot at, but I reckon it would mess with my shot.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They never seem to run out of ammo. At least Darryl retrieves his arrows after a kill session.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So who was driving the van?
Looked female. Maybe it was Karen.

Unless it is bad writing the driver sure as hell looked like they knew the layout. So that would indicate someone who had been there. That opens a can of worms.

If it ain't a chick it could be Glenn. He had body armour on when he left and why did he come back so soon and blow right past the governor in the pick up truck.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looked female. Maybe it was Karen.

Unless it is bad writing the driver sure as hell looked like they knew the layout. So that would indicate someone who had been there. That opens a can of worms.

If it ain't a chick it could be Glenn. He had body armour on when he left and why did he come back so soon and blow right past the governor in the pick up truck.

Glenn? that would make no sense whatsoever. and why do you think the driver knew the layout? he bashed open a gate and let the walkers lose. If they really knew the layout, why not bash both gates that would have let the walkers fully into the prison?

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glenn? that would make no sense whatsoever. and why do you think the driver knew the layout? he bashed open a gate and let the walkers lose. If they really knew the layout, why not bash both gates that would have let the walkers fully into the prison?

Yeah no way it was Glenn. That makes zero sense.

I also didn't see the whole know's the layout thing. It's not hard to drive through a chainlink fence and stop in the middle of the the Yard.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score

I think he/she went off the road and got stuck