The Walking Dead (AMC)

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very underwhelming episode and next week seems like a filler.

On a side note, guess who has two thumbs and spent a day in Woodburry? This guy!!!

Attachments

• WP_000543.jpg
    WP_000543.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 139
  • WP_000532.jpg
    WP_000532.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 139
  • WP_000530.jpg
    WP_000530.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 139

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here are a few more.

Attachments

• WP_000534.jpg
    WP_000534.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 142
  • WP_000537.jpg
    WP_000537.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 140

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Yeah, are the writers actively trying to kill this show? It had a few really good things in there--that were stretched soooooooooooooooooooooooo long. They had ten minutes of episode that they stretched into forty-five. Stupid!

Oh, and can Andrea just get killed already? I mean, I understand the idea of characters being imperfect, and the need to have characters the audience dislikes--but this show tries to do that with ALL their characters. It's really annoying.

If they don't pick it up, this will be my last season.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah... the Andrea character wreaks of writers having to drum up conflict where none exists.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not a whole lot happened tonight, but i really enjoyed tonight's episode.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought it was alright. Although some of the sets looked like cardboard cutouts that I could have put together.

All of the scenes in towns are filmed in real towns with real buildings. In fact, the only building that is not real is the town hall in Woodburry. I was in Atlanta a few weeks ago for work and we took most of one day touring them.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last nights episode was from a great issue from the comic. It happened much earlier than in the comic, but was great for anyone who is a fan of the comic. I loved it, one of the best of the season IMHO.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
All of the scenes in towns are filmed in real towns with real buildings. In fact, the only building that is not real is the town hall in Woodburry. I was in Atlanta a few weeks ago for work and we took most of one day touring them.

There was a scene last night where Rick first walks into town and they walk past 3-4 buildings that were connected to each other that looked really fake.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Me too!!! It is good to see Lennie James again.

Wonder if he lives between the prison and Woodbury, or off in some other direction.

Also, very telling that they wouldn't pick up the hitchiker, but did pick up his backpack on the way back.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wonder if he lives between the prison and Woodbury, or off in some other direction.

Also, very telling that they wouldn't pick up the hitchiker, but did pick up his backpack on the way back.

It was on the other side of Atlanta, Rick's hometown.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
not a whole lot happened tonight, but i really enjoyed tonight's episode.

Yeah, it was a good change of pace. An entire episode without Andrea acting like an idiot was a nice change of pace.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
It was old school. I thought it was way more entertaining than any episode with the Governor, who just reminds me of Cousin Oliver from the Brady Bunch.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another great episode. They are really building up to the battle at the end of the season.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
haha... Andrea finally gets what she deserves.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
They are doing a GREAT job of making me really hate the Governor. So much so, that I almost don't enjoy watching the show. But, at the same time, I can't turn it off. Though I did binge watch all of the episodes from the second half of this season over the weekend. So it was about 5 hours straight of the Governor doing horrible things.

I guess that's a sign of good writing. Making you hate a character so much that you almost want to just turn it off. (But you obviously can't.)

Despite all of the flaws and implausibility of the show, it's still pretty entertaining. And I actually like the slower paced episodes which focus more on the characters. I know most don't and just want constant action and plot movement.

Also, is anyone else getting a "Jericho" vibe this season? Pretty similar plot as the final season of Jericho.

Last edited:

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How ironic that the Governor who calls the zombies biters, bites Merle and then turns him into a zombie not from his bite but by shooting him in the chest. Quite a statement by the writers.