The tugboat signs!

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
The Cards don't trade players...they cut them.

Seriously, I am not sure JJ would have any trade value.

Didn't Graves say he'd rather cut Thomas Jones than trade him? Nice. That guy is now running the show. Of course, he did change his tune and got the great Marquise Walker for him.:bang:

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Didn't Graves say he'd rather cut Thomas Jones than trade him? Nice. That guy is now running the show. Of course, he did change his tune and got the great Marquise Walker for him.:bang:

Okay... Nothing personal, but this is becoming a joke.

Where was he traded to? Tampa Bay. The team, that let him go for nothing. Why did they do that if he was so great?

Where is he "running the show"? For the Bears. Why did the Bears select Benson @ #4 if Jones was so good? Why are the Bears trying to trade Jones right now despite the fact that Benson hasn't shown anything on the field yet?

Please answer that with a good logical explanation and repost.

Cbus cardsfan

Reaction score

Where was he traded to? Tampa Bay. The team, that let him go for nothing. Why did they do that if he was so great?

Where is he "running the show"? For the Bears. Why did the Bears select Benson @ #4 if Jones was so good? Why are the Bears trying to trade Jones right now despite the fact that Benson hasn't shown anything on the field yet?

here's my response

2005 314 attempts 1335 yards 9TD's
2006 296 attempts 1210 yards 6 TD's

Marquise Walker= may i take your order sir?

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
here's my response

2005 314 attempts 1335 yards 9TD's
2006 296 attempts 1210 yards 6 TD's

Marquise Walker= may i take your order sir?

So it all comes down to his stats? His personal issues doens't factor into this according to you.

Okay, then. We need a CB. Pac-Man is available for a 3rd rounder. I'm guessing you blame Graves for not trading for him.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

1) Because he played himself into a contract that the Bucs couldn't afford.

2) Because Angelo and Lovie wanted one of their own guys, and a power back for a new system they were installing. Jones requested a new contract or a trade because he's not getting his market value in Chicago right now and doesn't want to have Benson handed the starting job in camp again.

The lockerroom in Chicago is well in Thomas Jones' camp right now, and he was the best runningback in the playoffs this past season.

Cbus cardsfan

Reaction score
So it all comes down to his stats? His personal issues doens't factor into this according to you.

Okay, then. We need a CB. Pac-Man is available for a 3rd rounder. I'm guessing you blame Graves for not trading for him.

I don't want to turn this into another Thomas Jones debate. You're right. It was a great trade and Rod Graves is a genius.I accept it.

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
I don't want to turn this into another Thomas Jones debate. You're right. It was a great trade and Rod Graves is a genius.I accept it.

I never said that. But bringing up that trade to bash Graves is insane. Jones is a turd, and he had NO trade value.