The Tough Questions and the Disturbing Patterns

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
looked like this year

I'm sorry but we can expect more of the same cause Whiz blames it solely on the players! He's throwing them all under the bus in one swoop! Many of the same players that took us to the SB. Did you see that read on Deuce? He can't beleive He has to think about leaving the team He fanned for all his life. Because of Whisenhunt, Its in Deuces best interest!

In fairness as an afterthought Whiz said he would have to evaluate the coaching staff in that AZ Republic read. Whiz really can't see his part in this, He really thinks that he has done a top job.

And Graves aint got the weebles to be CANDID with Whisenhunt about personell, operations, playcalling any of it. If Graves aint got a clue its even worse! and He don't!

Michael Bidwill don't want to admit mistakes, yrt. I guess Bill Bidwill is gonna be the bad guy again. The old man is gonna have to drop the hammer to wake these fools up.

An I never said Hoffer I said top 10 NFL QB Elite talent ON THIS CARD TEAM, not on starting over, new team different talent level, it takes continuity as a team. But Whiz chose this!

Epic meltdown, Smel. That was awesome.

Last edited:

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry but we can expect more of the same cause Whiz blames it solely on the players! He's throwing them all under the bus in one swoop! Many of the same players that took us to the SB. Did you see that read on Deuce? He can't beleive He has to think about leaving the team He fanned for all his life. Because of Whisenhunt, Its in Deuces best interest!

In fairness as an afterthought Whiz said he would have to evaluate the coaching staff in that AZ Republic read. Whiz really can't see his part in this, He really thinks that he has done a top job.

And Graves aint got the weebles to be CANDID with Whisenhunt about personell, operations, playcalling any of it. If Graves aint got a clue its even worse! and He don't!

Michael Bidwill don't want to admit mistakes, yrt. I guess Bill Bidwill is gonna be the bad guy again. The old man is gonna have to drop the hammer to wake these fools up.
Smel, I tried to delete that post for going personal. Whiz does not solely blame players. Duece came into camp at 400 lbs, no coach in the NFL lets him get away with that.

THESMEL

Reaction score
ok

None of him leave a SB quality young guard without a workout bonus either. Lyle, Breaston Patrick signed early, but did we get their best oh hell no. And Whiz is squeezing them again now.

Don't feed them crap and call it honey, Never seen any coaches with personell powers act like this. Case in point Andy Reid coming out and saying " this loss is on me, I never had them ready to play," early this year. He also extended Kolb for 12 mill, 1 year. How is that working out for the eagles!

Whiz is like, You don't matter, Your contract don't matter, your family don't matter, your injuries don't matter, You better lay it all on the line for the lowest starting pay in the NFL, SB caliber or not! Follow my stupid game plans or I'll huff and All puff and I'll blow your life up!

Oh by the way we are family, and we do this together! get me some coffeee Beanie, make yourself useful.

Smel, I tried to delete that post for going personal. Whiz does not solely blame players. Duece came into camp at 400 lbs, no coach in the NFL lets him get away with that.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
"...get me some coffee Beanie, make yourself useful."
:biglaugh:

Now that made me laugh, that was good. Thx smel.

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Your total disregard for the well being of the Arizona Cardinals is creepy

Folks keep it civil.We just had a our first timeout out for a personal attack in some time.

Nuts, I'm not really a signature line kinda fella, but the use of "creepy" as an emotion when tied to disregard?
That's hard to resist.

THESMEL

Reaction score
java java java java java

Did you see George of the jungle?
java java java java java

I don't know it comes back to the fact that Whiz is a frog kisser, keeps waiting for them to turn into princes but they just stay budweiser frogs and in DA's case lizards! Bud-WHIZ-er

Gambo and Ash are piling on Russ Grimm and the Oline and have yet to address the fact that no oline can be successful under these circumstances, Di Grimm earn the HOF passing 66% his entire career?

No QB can hold up either, according to Whiz, Big Ben in trash, Matt Leinart is trash, Kurt came in as a veteran with a solid veteren, tempered mind and was at Haley and Whiz's throat the whole time. What QB is good enough for Whiz to coach, Haven't got an answer!

Beanie is trash THT is golden. Mike Adams deserves to be on the field even though He is the single most reason for our playoff collapses and poor play in 2009.

Whiz kind of addressed it but blamed it on under respected, under paid players not making plays every game all year on every unit. broken in every stat in every game all over the field, points to coaching, personell decisions and operations.

But DD, Porter, Faneca, Hadnot, DA gets the lionshare of Cards money.

Grimm, Levi, Deuce Lyle takes the heat. for what not being able to protect immobile or worse QB's in the NFL. Like I said last year, Levi and the oline deserves a medal for only giving up 26 sacks per 600 pass atttempts these last 3 years. The pure volume is stupid to expect protection.

That don't even account for starting a hit or miss RB over Edge and Beanie, with 3 or 4 100 yard games against bad teams in 35 or more starts. Its beyond " evaluation" its a reckoning. And we are doomed to repeat it.

The only chance we have is to get Whiz back to the philosphy he was hired to execute. and He needs a boss cause he's not able to hold himself accountable, He just blames the players for not being able to do the impossible.

Well it would be impossible if I didn't see this great oline protect Kurt throwing like his hair is on fire, feast or famine to the SB. It then became improbable but not impossible. But not without Edge earnig the playaction.

THT can not consistantly earn play action respect through balance, He is what he is and not in position to do his best work for this team. Like 10 TD's as a rookie in a specific role.

when I see one solid game like the Steelers win 2007, where we earn it and not have to trick our way to a win, you know balanced offense, solid defense, 4minute offense I will beleive it.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck
IT must be a Cardinal!

"...get me some coffee Beanie, make yourself useful."
:biglaugh:

Now that made me laugh, that was good. Thx smel.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
There are many disturbing questions on this list and a fee others not mentioned. I am deeply concerned about the future.

I hope that Whisenhunt finds a way to self-evaluate and temper his stubbornness and adapts over the offseason. If not, bad decisions will be made, players will be disgruntled and there will be yet another mass exodus in free agency and little hope for 2011 coupled with few changes on the staff and no relevant free agency acquisitions. Some of this anchors on ownership

We could also see another 1st round developmental pick like Levi Brown, DRC or Dan Williams. This selection would take the form of Robert Quinn....a guy who hasn't taken a snap in over a year.

I am frightened and a bit dismayed

Last edited: